Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

sconehead
So is RG hosted on the same servers as Jandrew's sites?

Didn't you know???

onzenuub

Just ordered the TAG from Precious Time.

JohnG
So is RG hosted on the same servers as Jandrew's sites?

Didn't you know???

Do they know about this at .info? They should really discuss this!!!

sconehead

White dial? Chrono? How much? Pics?

onzenuub

White dial? Chrono? How much? Pics?

I ordered dumby, 205 GBP, oversized 43 mm, A7750, white dial.

JohnG

:lol:

Start a new thread for that!!!!!!!

onzenuub

:lol:

Start a new thread for that!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY THREAD, I STARTED IT, ITS MY THREADCRAPPING AND WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES.

sconehead

Threadcrapping is an essential requirement John, it's what makes this place tick and keeps our post counts rising...

JohnG
Threadcrapping is an essential requirement John, it's what makes this place tick and keeps our post counts rising...

No Greg says we must act like grown ups.

AustinTech

Ah, threadcrapping. My very first thread crap was on JohnG. He was posting pics of his house under construction and I started posting pics of all kinds of shit in the thread. Hehehehe.

GOOD TIMES!!!

JohnG

Ah, threadcrapping. My very first thread crap was on JohnG. He was posting pics of his house under construction and I started posting pics of all kinds of shit in the thread. Hehehehe.

GOOD TIMES!!!

It was a chocolate squirel with a revolver to it's head. I think...

KBH

It's about time for some new pictures of the house, John

AustinTech

GOOD TIMES!!!

It was a chocolate squirel with a revolver to it's head. I think...

Yeah! That was it. It was a brown squirel made of wax - not chocolate. You went around asking other members who this ass-hole was - crappin' in your thread.

Harley357

Can you embed you tube video here? Just tried but it don't seem to work

greg_r
Can you embed you tube video here? Just tried but it don't seem to work

Yes, you can - just use the 'insert special item' menu and enter the ID of the Youtube video.

That'll be the day... :lol:

onzenuub

This thread was about TAG's gentlemen. Stay focussed now.

AustinTech

Memory Lane.....

With some boobies for oz

DCP_1106.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Tony.jpg

greg_r

Just to keep everyone informed, RG are apparently suffering a DoS (Denial of Service) attack. Essentially, someone on the end of a very fast connection is flooding RG with connection requests and completely saturating their bandwidth. Bearing in mind that this is highly illegal, I wonder who could be sufficiently pissed off with RG to take 'em down this way?

Meantime they're likely to be down until a: their ISP can filter the DoS attack (difficult but possible) or b: the attacker quits and goes home...

JohnG

Oh yeah, that was the chick you dated for a while! I asked you to set me up with her but you never replied.... so call her up and tell her about me, how cool I am, living in Spain, restoring an old house, artist, email her my pic.... let's get this DONE!

For my kitty kat:

house7-21.jpg

JohnG
Just to keep everyone informed, RG are apparently suffering a DoS (Denial of Service) attack. Essentially, someone on the end of a very fast connection is flooding RG with connection requests and completely saturating their bandwidth. Bearing in mind that this is highly illegal, I wonder who could be sufficiently pissed off with RG to take 'em down this way?

Meantime they're likely to be down until a: their ISP can filter the DoS attack (difficult but possible) or b: the attacker quits and goes home...

Do you think Fakey is sufficiently sophisticated to do this? He FUCKING HATES RG. Besides RWG1, it is the only other forum that banned him. And he is always trying to get back in (but he MO is too fixed, he can't pretend very well to be someone else).

Other than that, suppose it could be a lot of people. They have banned so many, one could be pretty savvy, or maybe the DOS is not that hard - have never looked into it.... hmmmm....

KinCaidk
house7-21.jpg

Warming up for shoutbox sex with Onze? ;)

greg_r
Do you think Fakey is sufficiently sophisticated to do this? He FUCKING HATES RG. Besides RWG1, it is the only other forum that banned him. And he is always trying to get back in (but he MO is too fixed, he can't pretend very well to be someone else).

Other than that, suppose it could be a lot of people. They have banned so many, one could be pretty savvy, or maybe the DOS is not that hard - have never looked into it.... hmmmm....

Nope - it's not going to be Fakey. It's not hard to do (you can just download a script to automate the process if you know where to look), but it takes a lot of bandwidth to provide enough connection requests to take a datacentre-based server down, which either means the attacker has access to a botnet (not hard if you know where to look) or a VERY fat pipe to the internet. It's also highly illegal, so anyone in the US or EU trying something like this on their own could expect a knock on their door pretty swiftly - possibly followed by jail time.

My guess would be Russians or Chinese.

JohnG
Nope - it's not going to be Fakey. It's not hard to do (you can just download a script to automate the process if you know where to look), but it takes a lot of bandwidth to provide enough connection requests to take a datacentre-based server down, which either means the attacker has access to one of the major trojan botnets or a VERY fat pipe connection to the internet. It's also highly illegal, so anyone in the US or EU trying something like this on their own could expect a knock on their door pretty swiftly followed by jail time.

Weird. It seems like it would have to be somebody pretty motivated then, to dedicate those resources to it.

Huh. Well, in the meantime, that should increase our traffic. You guys should do some recruiting over at RWI and RWG.cc - gotta catch some of these fish while they are loose! The other forums don't like RG, so just post a thread saying that RWG1.1 is the official RG refugee camp, with an url...

houndoggie

Nope - it's not going to be Fakey. It's not hard to do (you can just download a script to automate the process if you know where to look), but it takes a lot of bandwidth to provide enough connection requests to take a datacentre-based server down, which either means the attacker has access to one of the major trojan botnets or a VERY fat pipe connection to the internet. It's also highly illegal, so anyone in the US or EU trying something like this on their own could expect a knock on their door pretty swiftly followed by jail time.

Russian Mafia... they want a piece of the replica watch empire...

AustinTech

You look angry in that picture. She likes happy fellas.