Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

onzenuub
How about using a kind of cyber-reflector, that bounces the attack right back at the origin, but amplified like ten times, so that the hacker's computer just blows up and part of the disk platter penetrates his brain and makes him turn gay?

Could they do that?

Yes it happened with Sconey and you :popcorn:

Be quiet, tulip muncher...

Shut up Canadian ass fingererererer

sconehead
How about using a kind of cyber-reflector, that bounces the attack right back at the origin, but amplified like ten times, so that the hacker's computer just blows up and part of the disk platter penetrates his brain and makes him turn gay?

Could they do that?

I refuse to be the 'butt' of your jokes anymore...big girl...OKE?

onzenuub

Could they do that?

No.

sconehead

Could they do that?

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :rolleyes:

onzenuub

Could they do that?

No.

You and John would know.

sconehead

Could they do that?

No.

You and John would know.

How? I'm in the U.K. and John lives in Spain doesn't he? You being local just 'pop' in there anytime you like...

onzenuub

Could they do that?

No.

You and John would know.

How? I'm in the U.K. and John lives in Spain doesn't he? You being local just 'pop' in there anytime you like...

MNope I will allways be afraid to meet a butfingeringering monkey in there.

sconehead

Could they do that?

Yes it happened with Sconey and you :rolleyes:

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :P

You and John would know.

They have buttfingering monkeys in Eindhoven? Strange place... :popcorn:

onzenuub

Could they do that?

Yes it happened with Sconey and you :rolleyes:

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :P

You and John would know.

They have buttfingering monkeys in Eindhoven? Strange place... :popcorn:

No, the don't have it, only I know that you are in Eindhoven sometimes.

JohnG

Could they do that?

Yes it happened with Sconey and you :Jumpy:

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :Jumpy:

You and John would know.

Oh yeah, he "pops" in there all the time....

onzenuub

Could they do that?

No.

You and John would know.

See Sconey, even John knows you're visiting those places in Eindhoven.

sconehead

Could they do that?

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :popcorn:

You and John would know.

No Onze...I used 'pop' as a double entendre to intimate you like bum love with men...John has understood the joke...you must try harder...dammit... :Jumpy:

onzenuub

Could they do that?

No.

Is Eindhoven bus station busy these days? :popcorn:

You and John would know.

No Onze...I used 'pop' as a double entendre to intimate you like bum love with men...John has understood the joke...you must try harder...dammit... :Jumpy:

Yep, John understood your joke because it is an inside joke. Since I am no insider in visiting busstations and John and you obviously are, it is normal I didn't understand and you two did.

JoeyB

Could they do that?

No.

You and John would know.

John knows we have pictures, monkey-boy!

SconeyandJohng.jpg

JohnG

OMG you guys become fixated on one thing and it goes on and on and on..... Joey hasn't posted a watch-related comment in weeks, it is all "look! John and Scone are gay because look, I photoshopped Scone's avatar onto John's pic and they are hugging and oh, I'm not gay YOU are!"

You guys are ruining the whole insinuate-the-other-guy-is-gay thing - it is turning into one of those records you hear played on the radio 1000 times too many....

Post a fucking watch pic or something.

you homos.

trailboss99

Yeah, this is geting a little old guys. Enough allready, please?

Col.

onzenuub

John, what is a radion?

JohnG

By the way, Repgeek is still down.

JohnG

Holy fucking shit do they have a hard-on for me at RWG now. I did my fucking six month time out and already I am getting shit.

I googled "repgeek" and the THIRD result is titled "repgeek sucks..." - an old Flakey thread. I thought it was comment worthy, posted the fact that the link is number three in google results, and already mod is on my fucking shit.

If ANYONE else had posted that (in the RG refugee section) there would have been no comment. Offshore lobbied to keep me off the forum, wanted me banned... now this is the result. I DID my fucking time for a joke I pulled, I think enough is enough.

Glad there is ONE place I can say what I think without ominous warnings.

trailboss99

Just behave for a few weeks John. And I meen REALY behave. Ya know you're gunna get jumped on the sec you put a toe over the line (where ever that may actualy be). Just keep "Bad John" here and be Mr Nice Guy there at least for a while. That's about the best advice I can give ya mate.

Col.

greg_r

erk... sorry to hear that, mate. Hopefully they'll get their panties unbunched before long, but as Col says probably the best move is to stay under the radar for a while...

JohnG

True, but it fucking chaps my ass - I did a SIX MONTH STRETCH for some bullshit and now they are gunning for me already?

I will watch myself but I won't boot lick. Those who dislike me will always dislike me, no changing that. I paid my fucking platinum membership for three of my six months while suspended for a sin that was not even against that forum, and that's how I get treated? Fuck them. If they want to ban me, they should fucking man up and do it, not look for some bullshit excuse to hold another kangaroo court (no offense Col).

I am always me over here, have no problems. Now why is that? Maybe because here we don't have a culture of trying to control one another. Less real friction between members here than ANY OTHER FORUM - because no one gets all fucking uptight because they think you aren't bowing low enough.

In the end, this is a power issue. It is like that experiment where they took university students for an experiment and made them "guards" and "prisoners" and within a week there was physical violence breaking out between them. This place was created with the express understanding that there would be no real moderation, and look, peace. Other forums, mods feel challenged if they say "jump" and you don't respond with "how high?" and then they have to make it clear who is boss by humiliation or other means otherwise they feel weak.

Anyway, we will see what happens. Should be interesting. Those guys and their fucking "A list party." :D

JoeyB
OMG you guys become fixated on one thing and it goes on and on and on..... Joey hasn't posted a watch-related comment in weeks, it is all "look! John and Scone are gay because look, I photoshopped Scone's avatar onto John's pic and they are hugging and oh, I'm not gay YOU are!"

You guys are ruining the whole insinuate-the-other-guy-is-gay thing - it is turning into one of those records you hear played on the radio 1000 times too many....

Post a fucking watch pic or something.

you homos.

Hey John, go fuck yourself. You attacked me, I didn't attack you. "John and sconey are gay" because that's ALL the fuck YOU talk about. What, I'm supposed to roll over because you say so?? Up your ass.

And if you weren't always posting about Dave, RepfuckingGeek, dicks and men's rooms in bus stations, maybe you'd read the watch pic post I made Thursday.

Have a nice day. :D

JoeyB

Col.

Col, tell the guys who started it, not the ones who WILL finish it.

JohnG
Hey John, go fuck yourself. You attacked me, I didn't attack you.

We were horsing around, but these things have a natural lifespan - you and Sconey are locking into a feedback loop that never ends...

I'm supposed to roll over because you say so??

Basically, yes.

Up your ass.
Stop with the gay stuff already!

And if you weren't always posting about Dave, RepfuckingGeek, dicks and men's rooms in bus stations, maybe you'd read the watch pic post I made Thursday.

Have a nice day. :D

I post about gen watches, I am way beyond those toys you are posting about...

:boobies:

Col.

Col, tell the guys who started it, not the ones who WILL finish it.

HE started it!

:D