Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

onzenuub

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK, can we have a vote on this one?

JoeyB
Hey John, go fuck yourself. You attacked me, I didn't attack you.

We were horsing around, but these things have a natural lifespan - you and Sconey are locking into a feedback loop that never ends...

I'm supposed to roll over because you say so??

Basically, yes.

Up your ass.
Stop with the gay stuff already!

And if you weren't always posting about Dave, RepfuckingGeek, dicks and men's rooms in bus stations, maybe you'd read the watch pic post I made Thursday.

Have a nice day. :D

I post about gen watches, I am way beyond those toys you are posting about...

:boobies:

Yeah, this is geting a little old guys. Enough allready, please?

Col.

Col, tell the guys who started it, not the ones who WILL finish it.

HE started it!

:D

I answer your and sconey's gay attacks. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Basically, no chance in hell.

You and sconey are always doing the gay stuff. I was hitting you light on the gay shit figuring there is some truth to it.

You post about all your soap operas, from Flakey to RepfuckingGeek, to dicks and piles of shit, and you throw in a watch you don't own every now and then. Look at the post you made just before my replies today, more 'They hate me at RepGeek Days of our Lives'. Everything you just bitched about you did yourself in that post and so many others. What the fuck.

Acemangqx

<--------- RG refugee! Food? Water? Clothes? Please I beg you!

onzenuub

Yes you will have beer, women and boobies.

greg_r

haha - welcome Acemangqx :D

Here, pull up a chair and have a beer. :beer:

Col will be along shortly with the barbie...

JohnG
You and sconey are always doing the gay stuff. I was hitting you light on the gay shit figuring there is some truth to it.

You post about all your soap operas, from Flakey to RepfuckingGeek, to dicks and piles of shit, and you throw in a watch you don't own every now and then. Look at the post you made just before my replies today, more 'They hate me at RepGeek Days of our Lives'. Everything you just bitched about you did yourself in that post and so many others. What the fuck.

Dude take your medication already.

If I didn't post the RepGeek shit and some watches I don't own, all there would BE is your gay posts...

If you and Sconey want to keep going back and forth I have no problem with that, but my drama posts are in the drama thread, my watch posts in WATCH thread, etc.... start a gay thread already if it so important to you. You don't have to get all pissed just because I said it was old and the moderation team backed me up on it.

JohnG

haha - welcome Acemangqx :beer:

Yeah, WELCOME Acemangqx, had to take care of that RG-hating gay-basher, sorry I didn't welcome you sooner!

greg_r

I have to say that I'm with John and Col on this one - up to you guys, but it's getting just a little old... Only my opinion...

JohnG
I have to say that I'm with John and Col on this one - up to you guys, but it's getting just a little old... Only my opinion...

Hey Joey...

:finger:

:beer::D:nana:

JohnG

Man I crack myself up! :beer:

onzenuub
Man I crack myself up! :beer:

fighting0024.gif

JoeyB

Dude take your medication already.

If I didn't post the RepGeek shit and some watches I don't own, all there would BE is your gay posts...

If you and Sconey want to keep going back and forth I have no problem with that, but my drama posts are in the drama thread, my watch posts in WATCH thread, etc.... start a gay thread already if it so important to you. You don't have to get all pissed just because I said it was old and the moderation team backed me up on it.

'Dude'. take your meds, you and sconey started and perpetuate this bullshit. You just did it twice again, asshole. Who the fuck are you?

I'll answer your posts, and sconey's or anyone else's in the manner you address me.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

JohnG
'Dude'. take your meds, you and sconey started and perpetuate this bullshit. You just did it twice again, asshole. Who the fuck are you?

I'll answer your posts, and sconey's or anyone else's in the manner you address me.

Somebody needs a time out.

:beer:

JoeyB

That's your decision. I didn't start it, I will finish it. That's my decision.

Maybe I missed something here, but I see all the gay references start at the same place. Whether it's the bus station men's room, or countless pics of dicks, countless gay pics and countless gay jokes. But if someone one ups the old guard it gets old? That's Bullshit.

JoeyB

Hey Joey...

Hey JohnG, I agree, that must be your I.Q.

onzenuub

Hey Joey...

Hey JohnG, I agree, that must be your I.Q.

:rofl::rofl:

JoeyB

Somebody needs a time out.

:beer:

Take your time out, change your diaper, and come on back and try it again, asshole. Maybe this time you'll be funny instead of pathetic.

JohnG

Jesus man what got up your ass?

:angry:

Nobody cares whether you one upped the old guard or not. You win the I'm not gay you're gay tit for tat, satisfied. It just got tiresome I said. If you want to keep going, fine. It was a joke thing, eveyone treated it that way, you too, but you can only keep it interesting for so long and then it fizzles out. So it fizzled out. Don't get all PMS on ME about it. It it is what it is.

I can take what I dish out and more. If you want to call me asshole and whatever, I don't care. There was no bad feelings anywhere till you started getting bitchy. And I don't feel bad, so that leaves YOU.

But if you keep this up, I will have to humiliate you, you know, so quit while you are ahead.

:popcorn:

greg_r

Joey, mate - when did this stop being fun? I simply passed an opinion - I don't know where 'decision' came into it. I didn't intend to poop on your party, so please don't start with me.

If there's something you want to talk through in a friendly fashion, though, I'm happy to listen. Feel free to PM or whatever...

JohnG

Haven't had some good drama on here in a LONG time. Mabye Joey is going Fakemaster on us! Thread has a lot of people hanging out waiting for the next post! :angry:

onzenuub

I am with Joey for the mayor part. For the last weeks saw nothing else getting posted as things about busstations, gay this, gay that, lick my ballsack, fingering Daves but. And it wasn't Joey.

JohnG
I am with Joey for the mayor part. For the last weeks saw nothing else getting posted as things about busstations, gay this, gay that, lick my ballsack, fingering Daves but. And it wasn't Joey.

Well it wasn't me either. I got bored with all that like a week ago. Sure I made a few posts, but it was getting old a while ago.

I haven't even looked at the "Sconehead explained" thread, so whatever gay stuff is in THERE you can't even BEGIN to blame ME for...

I like the gay joke stuff (I laughed at his monkey head on my house pic), but fuck, when it just becomes the same exact shit back and forth, over and over and over and over and over and OVER, at some point, it's like, okay, nothing new, haven't we done that enough already? It was really getting relentless. I haven't had much to say on the subject for a while now, so don't know why he is having a hissy fit about it. If he is not done yet, fine, just keep going, I am not trying to censor him.

JoeyB
Jesus man what got up your ass?

:angry:

Nobody cares whether you one upped the old guard or not. You win the I'm not gay you're gay tit for tat, satisfied. It just got tiresome I said. If you want to keep going, fine. It was a joke thing, eveyone treated it that way, you too, but you can only keep it interesting for so long and then it fizzles out. So it fizzled out. Don't get all PMS on ME about it. It it is what it is.

I can take what I dish out and more. If you want to call me asshole and whatever, I don't care. There was no bad feelings anywhere till you started getting bitchy. And I don't feel bad, so that leaves YOU.

But if you keep this up, I will have to humiliate you, you know, so quit while you are ahead.

:popcorn:

Lol! Everything you are trying to put on me id just what you do, and you continue to do! You the one who must be gay, you keep bringing it up. It got tiresome a while ago, but I played along with your kiddie games, it was fun knocking you down a peg or two.

So, when the baby who started it all gets tired of it it's supposed to stop? You just got tired of being called gay right back at you. The YOU get the PMS that I woke up to this morning. You've been whining about getting beat up here now for hours!

I took your 'jokes' as jokes and like a man. Then gave it back at you, like a man. You whine like a pathetic little girl. "Oh, the mods are on my side" Who are you humiliating?

I am ahead, give it your best shot. I will answer your every gay whining baby post.

JoeyB
Joey, mate - when did this stop being fun? I simply passed an opinion - I don't know where 'decision' came into it. I didn't intend to poop on your party, so please don't start with me.

If there's something you want to talk through in a friendly fashion, though, I'm happy to listen. Feel free to PM or whatever...

greg_r, you are more than welcome to PM me as well.

onzenuub

Well it wasn't me either. I got bored with all that like a week ago. Sure I made a few posts, but it was getting old a while ago.

I haven't even looked at the "Sconehead" explained thread, so whatever gay stuff is in THERE you can't even BEGIN to blame ME for...

I like the gay joke stuff, but fuck, when it just becomes the same exact shit back and forth, over and over and over and over and over, at some point, it's like, okay, nothing new, haven't we done that enough already? It was really getting relentless. I haven't had much to say on the subject for a while now, so don't know why he is having a hissy fit about it. If he is not done yet, fine, just keep going, I am not trying to censor him.

It passed the fun stage allready two weeks ago. Cann't understand people "feel" and see this in the answers that someone is giving and just go on posting like that. Think it would be wise we all take a deep breath, shake hands and go one from now.