Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Repgeek ??

JoeyB
I am with Joey for the mayor part. For the last weeks saw nothing else getting posted as things about busstations, gay this, gay that, lick my ballsack, fingering Daves but. And it wasn't Joey.

Well it wasn't me either. I got bored with all that like a week ago. Sure I made a few posts, but it was getting old a while ago.

I haven't even looked at the "Sconehead explained" thread, so whatever gay stuff is in THERE you can't even BEGIN to blame ME for...

I like the gay joke stuff (I laughed at his monkey head on my house pic), but fuck, when it just becomes the same exact shit back and forth, over and over and over and over and over and OVER, at some point, it's like, okay, nothing new, haven't we done that enough already? It was really getting relentless. I haven't had much to say on the subject for a while now, so don't know why he is having a hissy fit about it. If he is not done yet, fine, just keep going, I am not trying to censor him.

YOU'RE THE ONE DOING IT!!! The rest of us just answer you. Geez, are you that fucking dense???

JohnG
I am with Joey for the mayor part. For the last weeks saw nothing else getting posted as things about busstations, gay this, gay that, lick my ballsack, fingering Daves but. And it wasn't Joey.

Well it wasn't me either. I got bored with all that like a week ago. Sure I made a few posts, but it was getting old a while ago.

I haven't even looked at the "Sconehead explained" thread, so whatever gay stuff is in THERE you can't even BEGIN to blame ME for...

I like the gay joke stuff (I laughed at his monkey head on my house pic), but fuck, when it just becomes the same exact shit back and forth, over and over and over and over and over and OVER, at some point, it's like, okay, nothing new, haven't we done that enough already? It was really getting relentless. I haven't had much to say on the subject for a while now, so don't know why he is having a hissy fit about it. If he is not done yet, fine, just keep going, I am not trying to censor him.

YOU'RE THE ONE DOING IT!!! The rest of us just answer you. Geez, are you that fucking dense???

:angry:

JoeyB

:angry:

JohnG, you are right. It did bear repeating.

he-grenade.gif

JohnG

Man, this is too easy!

JoeyB
Man, this is too easy!

Yes it is, and if you don't raise your game soon I'll tire of it quickly. :angry:

JohnG

Gotta run to get some charcoal - so I am not giving up, just so you guys know.

My next several posts since I won't be here to reply to Joey's rants:

1. I stopped posting that stuff a while ago, get over it already.

2. :angry:

3. Keep on going with the gay stuff, I am not trying to censor you - as I already said. I made a comment that's all (and I was right, its old now).

4. :popcorn:

5. I never said I didn't start it, show me one post where I deny it Einstein.

6. :rofl:

7. Dude, just get over it.

8. :rofl:

9. :rofl:

10. You win, what the fuck more do you want me to say? I started it, you won, now I can't take it, you are right about everthing, I am gay myself and tried to hide it by attacking you, how stupid of me....

..... that should keep things going for until I get back!

:popcorn:

trailboss99
<--------- RG refugee! Food? Water? Clothes? Please I beg you!

haha - welcome Acemangqx :rofl:

Here, pull up a chair and have a beer. :popcorn:

Col will be along shortly with the barbie...

1214animatedsmiley.gifSomeone say barbie? Burger or hotdog Acemangqx?

Man I crack myself up! :rofl:

Someone has to :angry:

Col.

JoeyB
Gotta run to get some charcoal - so I am not giving up, just so you guys know.

My next several posts since I won't be here to reply to Joey's rants:

1. I stopped posting that stuff a while ago, get over it already.

2. :popcorn:

3. Keep on going with the gay stuff, I am not trying to censor you - as I already said. I made a comment that's all (and I was right, its old now).

4. :popcorn:

5. I never said I didn't start it, show me one post where I deny it Einstein.

6. :popcorn:

7. Dude, just get over it.

8. :popcorn:

9. :popcorn:

10. You win, what the fuck more do you want me to say? I started it, you won, now I can't take it, you are right about everthing, I am gay myself and tried to hide it by attacking you, how stupid of me....

..... that should keep things going for until I get back!

1. You didn't stop "a while back" you posted it yesterday and all morning. Do you have the attention span of a 3 year old?

3. You're not capable of censoring me, and you didn't make a comment, you instigated the whole thing.

5. You can't deny it. You did it.

7. I was "over it" from the start. You are still whining.

10. Nah, your heart's not in it.

2, 4, 6, 8. 9. :Yawn:

.....have a good time!

JohnG

JohnG

Well there is Off "I don't read JohnG posts" Shore.

Yeah, right.

JoeyB

You're going to get fatter.

Nope. I look forward to your every word. :popcorn:

JohnG

sconehead

Shit...that's the last time I comment on someones choice of avatar... :popcorn:

greg_r

quite :popcorn:

JoeyB
Shit...that's the last time I comment on someones choice of avatar... :popcorn:

Why? It was fun until JohnG got thin-skinned and started whining like a little girl about it.

daytona4me

hmm..

?

antivirus.jpg

?

Just a thought..

trailboss99

Hey buddy, Xmas is well and truly over mate :)

Col.

trailboss99

Yeah? Any talk of huge DoS attacks or sales of 40 grand Cisco anti DDoS apliances?

Col.

prestigewatchco

I thought it would be the service provider that would be responsible for the security. Would swithching to another service provider stop the problem moving hosting i mean. Because that seems a lot easier and cheaper than paying $40k for a machine

trailboss99
I thought it would be the service provider that would be responsible for the security.

Yep . . .

daytona4me
Yeah? Any talk of huge DoS attacks or sales of 40 grand Cisco anti DDoS apliances?

Col.

What? So someone running a replica forum is going to spend $40K on a Cisco to prevent this, really? Why?

I just talked to leaseweb.com on skype and they dont have any reports of a DDOS attack on their network. odd..

Said that they have massive amounts of tools to prevent such a thing and it's rare to last longer than 4-5 hours if it did happen as they would snuf it out quickly.

Maybe they are confusing DDOS attack with a software glitch? dont know..

houndoggie
I thought it would be the service provider that would be responsible for the security. Would swithching to another service provider stop the problem moving hosting i mean. Because that seems a lot easier and cheaper than paying $40k for a machine

Common sense would dictate it, but, of course, we aren't privy to the whole story, I would guess.

How much is a typical forums monthly bills anyway?

I was under the impression it wasn't more than a thousand or so.

trailboss99

Yeah, strange, I can find no reports of a world record DDoS attack going down either and I subscribe to some very interesting security fora.

Where does a rep forum get 40Gs BTW? Is greg_r holding out on me? I dunow about your bank account but I suspect ours is somewhat lighter than that. Possibily those gen raffles are going real well.

Maybe they are just a little confused. Shame to waste all that dosh tho.

Col.

trailboss99
How much is a typical forums monthly bills anyway?

I was under the impression it wasn't more than a thousand or so.

Without giveing to much away somewhere around there for a big 'un.

we aren't privy to the whole story, I would guess.

Yep.

Col.