Del

TAG Heuer Autavia on NATO

Del

I bought this TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph last year before they took them off the market (they have now re-issued them without the Isograph movement so this one is rare :) ) and it came on s/s bracelet with a black/blue NATO also in the box - I just tried it and took some quick pics. The NATO strap is actually very nicely finished, and has lovely thick and heavy hardware.

Btw, this watch has TAG’s easy strap change system and I have to say that removing the bracelet (and re-attaching) was effortless. No scratched lugs, no springbar tool, no nothing - just slide a button and off it comes!

Anyway, onto the pics:-

VXjtSK.jpg
VXj35d.jpg
VXjaQe.jpg
VXjmlZ.jpg
VXjrtT.jpg

• Like 6

BM284

Very nice @Del 

• Like 1

BADBILLY

That's a real looker there , great shots !

• Like 1

simey83

Love it! Always draws me, when it pops up on the wrist check! Lovely pick up :)

• Like 1

splke

its a fucking wee belta and no mistake pal

• Like 1

GingerApple

Came here to buy it. It's not a sales thread. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Del
4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Came here to buy it. It's not a sales thread. :facepalm:

Everything has a price.... :D 

• Like 1

PostMaster

B-e-a-utiful Del, of late I’ve been into these nato style straps and I think it changes the watch. 

• Like 1

Del
43 minutes ago, PostMaster said:

B-e-a-utiful Del, of late I’ve been into these nato style straps and I think it changes the watch. 

Yes, I’m a bit like that myself actually. I’ve been wearing my Tudor BB and GMT on fabric straps too.

OLDBLOKE74

Fabulous watch - on any strap !!

Me and Spike Would like a tutorial on the “easy change” strap mechanism. I have never changed a strap without needing stitches and a minimum of 6 new spring bars 

• Like 1

Del
1 hour ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

Fabulous watch - on any strap !!

Me and Spike Would like a tutorial on the “easy change” strap mechanism. I have never changed a strap without needing stitches and a minimum of 6 new spring bars 

:rofl: 

MAJ75

I’ve always been in the anti-nato straps camp, but have to say that looks wicked @Del, maybe it’s the quality of your pics swaying it?

• Like 1

Del
1 hour ago, MAJ75 said:

I’ve always been in the anti-nato straps camp, but have to say that looks wicked @Del, maybe it’s the quality of your pics swaying it?

Thanks! I’m not a massive fan of NATOs due to their length but this one feels a bit neater on the wrist, although the end still needs double backed and turned in. It just changes the watch for a while, which I like, but the bracelet is superb and will probably still be my preferred option, especially since it’s so easy to fit!

deju

One of the nicest designs they have in their modern lineup, I’ll not rant about how it deserves to only have Heuer logo. 

The fact that these are rare birds too makes it an instant keeper and brilliant piece. 

out of interest, in the event of it needing serviced, will they stand by it or pull some Rolex shit and replace ? 

• Like 1

Del
28 minutes ago, deju said:

out of interest, in the event of it needing serviced, will they stand by it or pull some Rolex shit and replace ? 

No idea mate!