Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Recommendations on PAM 127 and 203

gottahaverolex

Hello gents, interested in expanding my Pam collection with a good 127 and 203. I've done some searching from different dealers but pricing varies greatly between them. Can I have some input on good versions of both watches and where you bought them? don't want super cheapies if they aren't decent. Thanks for your help.

kolchak
Hello gents, interested in expanding my Pam collection with a good 127 and 203. I've done some searching from different dealers but pricing varies greatly between them. Can I have some input on good versions of both watches and where you bought them? don't want super cheapies if they aren't decent. Thanks for your help.

Sweet jumping jesus....2 more pams already? GL & wish I could help

greg_r

PAM 127: if you want a good one, go to Robert or DSN. DSN's is more expensive but is superlumed. Swings and roundabouts between the two otherwise.

There isn't a good 203 around at the moment that I'm aware of - I have a budget one from TS which is okay for $88 but nothing special. The cartel has a more expensive one, but it's still basically only a mid-priced fiddy with a few minor upgrades and a dial swap - it's rather expensive for what it is.

gottahaverolex
PAM 127: if you want a good one, go to Robert or DSN. DSN's is more expensive but is superlumed. Swings and roundabouts between the two otherwise.

There isn't a good 203 around at the moment that I'm aware of - I have a budget one from TS which is okay for $88 but nothing special. The cartel has a more expensive one, but it's still basically only a mid-priced fiddy with a few minor upgrades and a dial swap - it's rather expensive for what it is.

Thanks Greg! I was hoping you'd answer my post because your wrist check pics of these two watches are what sparked my interest. Much appreciated.

level z

would be wonderful if a good valued 203 be found ....