Pesman

The current Gen's

Pesman

Whilst I could never match some forum members for their volume of vintage genuine watches...I have, over the past 7 years, built a pretty decent collection of genuine watches with values ranging from £70 to £5000. All automatic now and there are a few on eBay at the moment as well. Being lockdown-impact realistic I probably ought to move some of these on but it will be a wrench...

The number of watches I have bought and sold on gen's is around 94...I took a while to find my likes!

The grabber is tough but daftly I love the Hamilton Seaview Chrono (£550) and the Spinnakker Tesra (£300) far more than the IWC I worked so hard to afford...probably because the rep is so good and so much cheaper...£4700 is a lot to pay for a flyback function!

Anyway enjoy, I am not a dress watch fine...and there's a few more bracelets...

114b5f19e90723222e465b3230ffd17a.jpg

Again will tidy up post in a bit...

And here's the list...more or less...in chronological order...

a5a80804f8cb2648aa6cb90520ba8b1d.jpg

90e3f6a87be4aaae18f9c80703cc41d1.jpgdc622f3347f7e203dcfe1494373d5a2e.jpg1e33ab5c5e75cdff5d9bd2398ace4d73.jpg57ceda882e714635cd706296ac8362a6.jpg6ffccda45d31e630c92bfc143a0eaa04.jpg4c6d3218ab53466de5928adf4cfff533.jpgb44b9c97febcc42736effd26282b1aa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

GenTLe

Wow, that's impressive mate! Love many of them!

paccbet

Nice one! That is a looot of $$$$ gens 

PostMaster

Very pretty collection.. well done to you Sir. 

Del

Wow, I didn’t realise you had such a big gen collection! :woo: 

Some lovely stuff there. Two Bremonts, IWC, 3 Omegas and 2 Breitlings! And I like that Maurice Lacroix Aikon Venturer! :thumbsup2:

Pesman
Wow, I didn’t realise you had such a big gen collection! :woo: 
Some lovely stuff there. Two Bremonts, IWC, 3 Omegas and 2 Breitlings! And I like that Maurice Lacroix Aikon Venturer! :thumbsup2:

Thanks Del (and others)...

The ML is a favourite although it is much cheaper now... but I don’t buy for investments... a good job as I am not a fan of Rolex and PP

I have another ML up on eBay at the minute. Also lovely but I am trying to keep things to a box full.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Simonix

Wow!

What a lovely collection! Love the speedy. Nearly bought one of those instead of my Moonwatch. In the end, the price kept me with the "classic".

FunnyStarSystem

Just beautiful! I see you've got a Steinhart Nav B in there, really punches above its weight with some of those much more expensive pieces.  Same for that Alpina diver! Can you identify the Oris next to the Breitling? Looks just about perfection, that.

I'd love to hear your impression of the Union Glashutte! And I'll just drool over your Speedy 44 Coax.

Thanks for sharing :)

Not That Rich

Lovely collection, thanks for sharing 

Pesman
Just beautiful! I see you've got a Steinhart Nav B in there, really punches above its weight with some of those much more expensive pieces.  Same for that Alpina diver! Can you identify the Oris next to the Breitling? Looks just about perfection, that. I'd love to hear your impression of the Union Glashutte! And I'll just drool over your Speedy 44 Coax. Thanks for sharing

The Union is a favourite and wears nicely. Picked it up with 25% off from watch shop and was this years 'interest free finance' purchase...I think it's nearly done now. It only came with a leather strap but a quick email to Swatch meant I got 2 more for free... wearing it today, coincidentally  The cordura strap is great...

The Oris is a RAID chronograph. They used to do a LE each year for this Swiss rally. Think this is the 3rd iteration... really nice

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/oris-raid-chronograph-limited-edition-watch/

94127fe0bcaea0d1dea323031dc2cf78.jpg

• Like 1

BM284

Holy wow! That’s a lovely collection you’ve been keeping in the shadows.... great share.. I enjoyed lusting after the majority of those :) 

simey83

WOW :)

hasel5

Very nice like the Alpina on bracelet 

BravoDelta

Stunning!  :Shocked:  I don't know how you pick one out to wear.

Nikosaldente

Stunning collection :drool:

Congrats :clap:

Thanks for sharing!

CollieWobbles

Really nice collection :thumbsup:

Piccolo

Great collection there! 

OLDBLOKE74

Well done sir 

Awesome collection...thank you for showing them to us. I am in awe of your organisation skills and your record keeping. 

FunnyStarSystem
10 hours ago, Pesman said:

The Union is a favourite and wears nicely. Picked it up with 25% off from watch shop and was this years 'interest free finance' purchase...I think it's nearly done now. It only came with a leather strap but a quick email to Swatch meant I got 2 more for free... wearing it today, coincidentally  The cordura strap is great...

The Oris is a RAID chronograph. They used to do a LE each year for this Swiss rally. Think this is the 3rd iteration... really nice

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/oris-raid-chronograph-limited-edition-watch/

94127fe0bcaea0d1dea323031dc2cf78.jpg

Ah yes, the Swiss Raid Commando event, I actually had a Wenger branded from that. Great info, two more watches I now have to have! That Union bezel is BONKERS!!!

Wear in good health!

Pesman
Well done sir 
Awesome collection...thank you for showing them to us. I am in awe of your organisation skills and your record keeping. 

The record keeping is essential with all the coming and going. Also interesting to browse some of the past ones...some real disasters and a few I regret selling on...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk