SuperTime

Gen VS Rep - TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 CLEP Special Edition

kyle123

Looking good!

Tony P

i am a new member , met Rory today at work that ec[xplained i should not have spend 3000 pounds on a tag , can you help looking for tag emerald dial aqua or a link to buy the carrera 01 being shown , that looks amazing , he warned me this might get addictive . 

• Like 1

Horace Derwent
1 hour ago, Tony P said:

i am a new member , met Rory today at work that ec[xplained i should not have spend 3000 pounds on a tag , can you help looking for tag emerald dial aqua or a link to buy the carrera 01 being shown , that looks amazing , he warned me this might get addictive . 

He's 100 % right :)

Fantastic addiction, i must say :D !!!

Philiusmaximus

Love this rep. Forgot how much I like them til this thread was resurrected

deju
4 hours ago, Tony P said:

My advise is do a lot of reading first, when you first get into this you can get trigger happy. Get an idea of what factories and quality you want first, then check out the TD section an contact one that fits your needs. 

They all get hold of the same watches, and the best ‘xyz’ changes like the wind. All of these watches have flaws if you look hard enough. 

Tony P

Thank you 

Pesman
Love this rep. Forgot how much I like them til this thread was resurrected
As worn last week....yummy

91e62bc731c74297f5bbc9f0faf61115.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

• Like 2