OLDBLOKE74

Gray Market watches

Realism
10 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

So you're maintaing it's illegal to record conversations in, for example, the UK? If so, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

This proves you neither can read nor comprehend a simple copy and paste.

Per Indian laws: "However, the recorded conversations can only be used for the purposes for which the consent has been obtained."

https://www.mondaq.com/india/privacy-protection/707096/phone-tapping-and-recording-of-telephonic-conversations-right-to-privacy-and-indian-law

Per UK laws: " Things change if the matter is addressed with a claim for damages or if the recordings have been shared without the consent of the participants. Even worse, if the recording is sold to third parties or released in public without the consent of the participants then this could be considered a criminal offence."

https://www.dma-law.co.uk/is-it-illegal-to-record-conversations/

The intention of such video is to "destroy" the biz model of an AD. Obviously the damages incurred in this case, is up for an individual to speculate.

That video produced neither produced consent by the AD's rep nor the AD's owners... So Yes, the video is liable, but it doesn't mean the AD will make a report and take that individual named David to court...

Edited by Realism

GingerApple

Taking repeated swipes at my ability to read doesn't progress your argument.

As I said, if you maintain it's illegal to record conversations in the UK, we'll have to agree to disagree because you're wrong.

Realism
12 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Taking repeated swipes at my ability to read doesn't progress your argument.

As I said, if you maintain it's illegal to record conversations in the UK, we'll have to agree to disagree because you're wrong.

"WRONG" - wow in absolute format. Just like your repeated attempts to not be able to read a sane argument, I'd have to agree how wrong you are in most of your diatribe, in both watches (NWBIG) and simple arguments with supported facts.

BYE.

GingerApple

Gosh, you're very passive aggressive when people don't agree with you. 

I've no interest in convincing you of the position so I'm not going to bother.

If anyone else reading this wonders whether it's illegal to record a conversation in the UK (clue - it's not), they could just Google something like 'Is it illegal to record conversation uk' and they will get a thousand hits making it very clear that it's not illegal.

How have you turned such an anodyne initial comment by me into a semi row? Bizarre.

Devil

Fight fight fight

my moneys on the ginger, I heard he once bit a chaps ear off

splke

oh fuck fuck fuckity fuck what do i do the ginger cunts right  bollox ...oh i know  ignore it :)

or i know like Trump does ill say it loud and over and over again  

GINGER YOU CUNT YOU ARE WRONG LEARN TO READ LIKE WHAT HE DOES  OK !  

• Like 1

OLDBLOKE74

Anyway, I think that the gray market has some interesting watches available at the moment 
:whiteflag:

• Like 2

GingerApple
On 18/05/2020 at 14:18, Juggo said:

I heard he once bit a chaps ear off

I just gave it a mean stare and it fell off.

On 18/05/2020 at 14:21, splke said:

oh fuck fuck fuckity fuck what do i do the ginger cunts right 

Whatever you do, don't tell @Realism he's wrong!!!!

GingerApple
26 minutes ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

Anyway, I think that the gray market has some interesting watches available at the moment 

Amen. I seriously didn't come looking for a fight. I thought I'd made a very straightforward initial comment that everyone would agree with. :ohwell:

BadPickle
45 minutes ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

More importantly.... surely  it’s Grey, not Gray?  :D 

Khronos
On 18/05/2020 at 17:32, RepGuy said:

:rofl: