• Like 12

Intresting

Mid day colour therapy

TsfNS.jpg

and raindrops are fallin on my head....

TsGKQ.jpg

• Like 13

dave47

Hey, Gang!  It's HUMPDAY & was going to show case my OMEGA SEADWELLER on Pumpkin bezel I purchased from JEE back when he was with SILIX-PRIME more than ten years ago. Back then, the site would offer "specials" on some of their watches for $29, one of which is my OMEGA, which I've worn steadily over the years & works beautifully.  Problem is, I couldn't hook up with Photobucket; it must be down 'cause I tried several times.  I'll try again tomorrow during the day.

dave

BadApple

TuQuL.jpg

• Like 12

BravoDelta

coffee:

TuCI8.jpg

• Like 10

BravoDelta
6 hours ago, luisrm02 said:

Ts1tI.jpg Ts9Ec.jpg Tsye4.jpg

Beautiful! :drool:

• Like 3

rikracy

IMG-20200521-074944.jpg

• Like 11

Popperini

d7db466be95c74eca3be066c24b6e10c.jpg

65691143d7e943d65bddb1b7efcc3737.jpg

d37a8c2fee7486fb356509e607d39148.jpg

A shiny, happy little double red, all spotless and shiny and blissfully unaware of its impending fate in the TUPPERWARE BOX OF DOOM. SCREWS AND ROCKS AND DOOM.

• Like 11

RussP
6 hours ago, luisrm02 said:

Thx! Cant stop looking at it.

It IS lovely.

Thanks for sharing your (lovely) pictures with the forum too.

• Like 1

Del

TuJv3.jpg

• Like 10

Intresting

Tv26S.jpg

• Like 7

Redfire1066
2 hours ago, Del said:

TuJv3.jpg

That is a beauty Del . .. . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Redfire1066
9 hours ago, luisrm02 said:

A little different something, something.  My new mm300! I'm in love.  Tried to capture the zaratzu polish...so beautiful, not sure pics do it justice. 

Ts1tI.jpg Ts9Ec.jpg Tsye4.jpg

marvelous purchase ....and a great post .. .   it is a lot of watch ...  Iv'e had the pleasure of owning many SBDX's over the years  ... .  you SBDX023 with sapphire glass is a welcome improvement to an already fabulous watch  . ..  and that 8L35 Grand Seiko (undecorated movement) is a real gem .... . ..   and with the diashield coating on the case and bracelet,,,, makes it a terrific hardy tool watch.. . ..   ..  another inspiring post by you for me to go and shop for another  . . . .   . .  my SBDX012 was my favourite .. . gone but not forgotten ...   . .  . 

• Like 1

GingerApple

We really need a good Seiko Rep factory. Who wouldn't want a good quality one of these on the cheap (or any GS etc)? It's a massive gap in the market. I'm sure the Chinese can mirror polish cases and hands etc. Come on GZ, make some high end Feikos!

• Like 3

Redfire1066

My Seiko SBDX012 . . . .  truly missed now . .. 

T7IPk.png

• Like 5

Redfire1066
5 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

We really need a good Seiko Rep factory. Who wouldn't want a good quality one of these on the cheap (or any GS etc)? It's a massive gap in the market. I'm sure the Chinese can mirror polish cases and hands etc. Come on GZ, make some high end Feikos!

Agreed . ...  check out SAN MARTIN watches  .. . .   Iv'e been temped  .. .. . .. ... ....   . . .  swap the dial out and  ...  hey presto  :thumbsup2:

Redfire1066
3 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

Agreed . ...  check out SAN MARTIN watches  .. . .   Iv'e been temped  .. .. . .. ... ....   . . .  swap the dial out and  ...  hey presto  :thumbsup2:

Only issue I see with swapping out the dial is that these SAN MARTIN watches is the Monobloc cases . ... .  which you can only access through the front of the watch  .. . . . ..   . .  .  . :pacing:

• Like 1

WatchDog21

T74MX.jpg

• Like 7

Simonix
10 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

Only issue I see with swapping out the dial is that these SAN MARTIN watches is the Monobloc cases . ... .  which you can only access through the front of the watch  .. . . . ..   . .  .  . :pacing:

I have looking into this, as I am planning on buying a MM300 homage and swapping the dial out. 

removing the movement from the front is actually quite easy. There are some good YouTube videos showing how...

As for today’s wristie....

T7sDi.jpg

• Like 7

Redfire1066
3 minutes ago, Simonix said:

I have looking into this, as I am planning on buying a MM300 homage and swapping the dial out. 

removing the movement from the front is actually quite easy. There are some good YouTube videos showing how...

As for today’s wristie....

T7sDi.jpg

Thanks . . . much appreciated  ..between my eyes and my hands now  . . .  I think I'd best send them over to you for swapping out . . .  . .     :uhm:

• Like 2

luisrm02
20 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

marvelous purchase ....and a great post .. .   it is a lot of watch ...  Iv'e had the pleasure of owning many SBDX's over the years  ... .  you SBDX023 with sapphire glass is a welcome improvement to an already fabulous watch  . ..  and that 8L35 Grand Seiko (undecorated movement) is a real gem .... . ..   and with the diashield coating on the case and bracelet,,,, makes it a terrific hardy tool watch.. . ..   ..  another inspiring post by you for me to go and shop for another  . . . .   . .  my SBDX012 was my favourite .. . gone but not forgotten ...   . .  . 

I have been dead set on one for years, was looking at the SBDX017 then this one was released and the prices on the disco models started to run.  I was happy overall with all the improvements you mention as well.  They also added the ceramic bezel.  Always wanted a sub but the prices are just bonker, thought about snagging one (and a spiderman #1 as my grail comic) in 2017 when bitcoin when bonkers and could kick myseldf for not pulling a little and snagging it but water under the bridge.  The Seiko is a really great tool watch the definately punches above its weight class.  And then there's the lume...

T7uob.jpg

• Like 6

paccbet

037C257E-6D19-404C-9A8B-08C4FF6CE5F06373 

• Like 7

bdnica
3 hours ago, Del said:

TuJv3.jpg

The only Datejust that's pushed my 'Buy Button' to date is the Wimbledon dial... to me, it's one of Rolex's better efforts.  But there's something about this one that's..... beautiful!  Is the white dial flat white or is there some gloss to it?  Either way, nice pick up!

• Like 3

Chiquita Fanjita

TE2ZL.jpg

• Like 7

Pesman

Bathyscape in foreground.... dream new release in background!

22ea42a455c76ea83e1d6f692cd38737.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 8