Sign in to follow this  
mulder

Is it so hard?

mulder

Why is it so many sites are published here to see if they are scammers yet 99.9% of the time they are and the first reply is

"Use our trusted dealers and you will be fine!"

Doesnt anyone read any more?

Luthier

Nope.

Most of the new members seems just plain lazy. They prefer us to work for them.

Balad1

I believe in the beginning noobs are overwhelmed with information and don't know who or what to trust.

I don't mind offering advice when I can or try and point them in the right direction.

Rav747

I dont know, Ted. I think that may apply to a small minority of the noobs. Personally, i think they are lazy as hell. I know i was and still am a noob, but i will be damned if i post, BEST dealer for ultimate PO, SUB, AVENGER and so on.

Im all about a noob saying, guys i have read so and so on these threads, but i have a question... blah blah blah.

It just seems most want to be spoon fed and then fark off and come back when they are ready for another watch. It is then, when i crap thread :finger:

Caliper
Im all about a noob saying, guys i have read so and so on these threads, but i have a question... blah blah blah.

guilty :yoohoo: haha

Anyway, I think "use the trusted dealers" as the first reply is a great advise. Where else can you find so many dealers to choose that will take the time to listen to your question on a forum and have the certainty you won't get scammed. By the way, most of the sellers that are not on the trusted dealers, scammers or not, have overpriced merchandise.

Rav747

guilty :yoohoo: haha

Anyway, I think "use the trusted dealers" as the first reply is a great advise. Where else can you find so many dealers to choose that will take the time to listen to your question on a forum and have the certainty you won't get scammed. By the way, most of the sellers that are not on the trusted dealers, scammers or not, have overpriced merchandise.

Agree wholeheartedly :lol:

Now for me to put it into action :( haha.

Akira
I believe in the beginning noobs are overwhelmed with information and don't know who or what to trust.

I don't mind offering advice when I can or try and point them in the right direction.

+1

If they are lazy or not....we don't know.

All we know is giving them the hint to the right directions might spare them a disappointment.

If it bothers you to help them,, just don't reply....many members here will.

sconehead

...yep...never forget, we were ALL in that position when we first started...half the time I think it's for reassurance that they are indeed looking at the best watch to suit their budget...

Rav747

Sure we all were and some of us, myself including, still are noobs.

I hardly find this forum overwhelming. It's quiet easy to navigate to find what I was looking for when I first came here.

If you look at any of my threads there was none that had titles like best dealer or best rep for this watch or that. All the info is in this site. From reviews to pics; it has it all.

People just like to be spoon fed with a silver spoon, and when crap hits the fan, they cry.

Rav747

+1

If they are lazy or not....we don't know.

All we know is giving them the hint to the right directions might spare them a disappointment.

If it bothers you to help them,, just don't reply....many members here will.

Akira, disappointed with what? And I agree hinting them is a good idea, but its nothing you cant find in the front page.