Raddave

RWI DOWN

rwatch0
Glad to see you're still around mate!
Hi B. thank you, likewise! I did send you a pm on rwi when I 'got back' so to say, maybe you missed it. Anyway, I hope you are fine, still up in the air?
  • Like 1

Dr Fun Socks
7 hours ago, xj4sonx said:

probably didn't dry that ABS long enough and there is splay everywhere.

i was a process tech in injection molding for about 15 years I have moved to steel now

Clearly used the wrong shrinkage rate. Fucking tool designers shit. The despruing gate looks like a kid drew it. We had a clear circle of blame at our place. The mold setters blamed the tool makers. Tool makers blamed the tool designers. Designers came to the press, hit one button, it set on fire and we call go home. I miss molding! 

Flinnt

Haha. You guys think VB means coding. Well maybe that’s what Glaude in the land of baguettes is doing, but the Aussie contingency...

“Man, I’ve been banging away on that VB all day“ means something quite different down here.

dm5zK.jpg

• Like 3

jhdscript

rwi still down :-(

Khronos
5 minutes ago, jhdscript said:

Oh no... :gregr:

tripdog123
47 minutes ago, jhdscript said:

Good info here^^.

• Like 3

jhdscript

:-p

russ99

Ah, our old 2nd home :)

Be assured the team will get us back as soon as they can. This has happened before and they have always sorted it. 

Have faith and enjoy what Rwg has to offer in the meantime :) 

GulfGT40
2 hours ago, Flinnt said:

Haha. You guys think VB means coding. Well maybe that’s what Glaude in the land of baguettes is doing, but the Aussie contingency...

“Man, I’ve been banging away on that VB all day“ means something quite different down here.

dm5zK.jpg

Lucky the borders are still shut, none of yours can get in and better still none of ours can get out:beer3:

49948261657_195eb91632_z.jpg

thediesel17
2 hours ago, Khronos said:

Oh no... :gregr:

this is exactly how I feel

Flinnt
14 minutes ago, GulfGT40 said:

Lucky the borders are still shut, none of yours can get in and better still none of ours can get out:beer3:

49948261657_195eb91632_z.jpg

I’m a New South Welshman. Drink the posh Sydney stuff. None of that Mexican Bitter in this house. 

• Like 1

nunada

I need my fix! hahaha

Just joking best of luck to whoever's working on it

RDRoss

Didn’t realize that Victoria Bitters was still around.  Learn something new every day. 

x2o

Hats off to RWG for taking us in during these trying times!

Glaude
On 28/05/2020 at 10:52, Popperini said:

I couldn't resist knocking up a little tribute to Glaude and the Glaudettes, for all the hard work they put in... THANKS YOU LEGENDS!

dW6kP.png

Only reacting now to that, I have been mostly absent during this unfortunate unplanned move & maintenance, all due credits are to @AmericanWookie our server guru that handled this almost on it's own, with the moral support of Trailboss & Daytona4me.

I was only keeping them company from time to time with my phone to say "hey that's not working, fix it !"

This image is brilliant, thank you for it, I saved it and will put it to good use !

• Like 2

GulfGT40
15 hours ago, Flinnt said:

I’m a New South Welshman. Drink the posh Sydney stuff. None of that Mexican Bitter in this house. 

Phew thats good news, I was thinking about blocking you:D

• Like 1

hasel5

Beat mo to it morning 

• Like 1

k4jun

RvJpF.jpg

@Glaude I was having a beer while this popped up, so I repeated a second and now the third beer, but it does not seem to be a fixing this error:D

GingerApple
1 minute ago, k4jun said:

RvJpF.jpg

@Glaude I was having a beer while this popped up, so I repeated a second and now the third beer, but it does not seem to be a fixing this error:D

Planned maintenance, should be back today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

k4jun
1 minute ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Planned maintenance, should be back today or tomorrow.

Thanks, I wasn't online recently.

Glaude

Planned maintenance, already back online but could go back down if we need to again

• Like 1

onzenuub
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Planned maintenance, already back online but could go back down if we need to again

You need too, again?

mclarendude

Ah, love maintenance days.

A break from moderator duties...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Black-Grey-Haze
There is no need.

Guys really... Can't you do this on a Tuesday at 2 am? This 5pm on a Friday is not good for me.

Tia

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk