Sign in to follow this  
dave47

SWISS LEGEND TITANIUM COMMANDER (Limted Edition) and WATCH/WINDER

dave47
  •  
  •  

Hi, Gang!

Another sale I am offering to the membership is this SWISS LEGEND TITANIUM COMMANDER, in excellent condition, along with its accompanying watch holder and winder. I bought this several years ago but hardly wore it (thus, the pristine condition). I just couldn't get excited about this so it's time to send it/them off to someone who would appreciate them. The watch is a good size and thickness (46mm w/o crown x 14mm thick) and possesses an ETA 2824 movement (as the ad selling it stated. I did not verify this). The rubber strap on it is very flexible and together with the watch is very comfortable on the wrist. (The bottom of the case is shaped to fit easily on the wrist). The watch winder works but its electric plug doesn't work; however, it also functions with a four pack of AA batteries (verified); with the winder movement adjustable.  The SWISS LEGEND COMMANDER LIMITED EDITION is located here in PA (CONUS) & prefer to keep the sale CONUS (Previous experiences with INTERNATIONAL were NOT a wonderful  experience. & WAS  expensive at that. ("Once burned; twice shy... .") I do not recall from whom I purchased this nor do I recall the cost; however, I AM willing to let this watch & winder go for a solid $95, payable by PAYPAL, where we all know to just pay and leave. Shipping these items will run $15. If it's more than that, I'll pick up the difference. I reserve the right to choose the buyer, and please understand that payment is expected soon; if not, the watch and winder go back on sale. Of course, if you have any questions and/or want to bid on the COMMANDER, just drop me a PM. I am not always on line, even during sales, so please understand if I don't immediately respond;  believe I WILL.  Thank you for reading this; now, on with the show. dave:

TAGGED PICS:

Watch.Sale._SWISS_LEGEND.COMMANDER_WINDE

PHOTOS: