jprood

Rolex 50th kermit

jprood

BP facotory or J factory?? 

FamousDutch

Wait a few days. ARF is releasing one soon. Also heard BP is going to update it.

Mike R

AD for the best AAA +++ :bounce:

jprood

Read BP was most accurate and you can get an upgraded movement. Also read j factory was best outta box and seems to be the one most sell.  But I’ll def wait for updates  Thank u!!

Where is the best place to keep and eye out for updates and new releases. Any preferred sites for those. 

Rokerite

Have both, JF miles better apart from the shitty date wheel on some of them.

Spoons

I concur with what the others have said.  It looks like JF is going to release an updated version with 904 steel and (hopefully) a VR3135 movement, which should solve the awful datewheel issue on the SH3135 movement.

The dial on the current BP model is nice, but the BP hands are atrocious and the non-gen bezel construction and size is a big turn-off.

jprood

Pretty good on looks and accuracy? 

FamousDutch
18 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I concur with what the others have said.  It looks like JF is going to release an updated version with 904 steel and (hopefully) a VR3135 movement, which should solve the awful datewheel issue on the SH3135 movement.

The dial on the current BP model is nice, but the BP hands are atrocious and the non-gen bezel construction and size is a big turn-off.

Still the shitty datewheel unfortunately.

Top is JF.

Bottom is the new one (proberly ARF)

diNIF.png

ChromosomeYX

Any idea of the price? 

jprood

If they update JF with better movement then that might be the winner 

Spoons
2 minutes ago, FamousDutch said:

Still the shitty datewheel unfortunately.

Wow.  I had not seen that.  Is that from a puretime newsletter? 

I just did a search on the puretime website for " 16610lv" and one of the results that shows up in the dropdown box (but not when you do a complete search) is this link, which doesn't currently load: https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-16610-lv-green-metal-bezel-904l-steel-arf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

dqXxJ.jpg

So that looks like it with be an ARF in 904L steel with an SH3135 (and the shitty date wheel) for $498, which is $80 more than the current JF version.

Sgt_Njoy

I guess it's like OP 114300 only upgrade is the steel and charging $80 more. 

Rokerite

JF and ARF are the same factory aren't  they?

Edited by Rokerite

k4jun
12 minutes ago, Rokerite said:

JF and ARF are the same factory aren't  they?

More or less correct, ARF is part of JF but ARF is doing only Rollies.

jprood

And If I’m Not correct the actual Kermit was out before 904 steel right ?

FamousDutch
7 hours ago, Spoons said:

Wow.  I had not seen that.  Is that from a puretime newsletter? 

I just did a search on the puretime website for " 16610lv" and one of the results that shows up in the dropdown box (but not when you do a complete search) is this link, which doesn't currently load: https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-16610-lv-green-metal-bezel-904l-steel-arf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

dqXxJ.jpg

So that looks like it with be an ARF in 904L steel with an SH3135 (and the shitty date wheel) for $498, which is $80 more than the current JF version.

Yesterday the page was up fore a few hours, proberly not meant to be public already. Luckily i took that screenshot.