leon.dona

AP broken rotor - spare parts

leon.dona

Hello Fam,

i bought 2018 a Watch from Perfect Clone. Its a audemar piguet royal oak chronograph. 

The problem is that the rotor broke into two parts and i lost one screw of the bracelet.

Could some help me with spare parts Rotor or screw? I already contacted Joshua, he sad he cant help me.

Sincerly Léon

kXSkk.jpg kX0Vo.jpg kXxaJ.jpg kXGYD.jpg

Simonix

There is an AP ROO for sale on here for spares (actually looks a good watch overall?!).

Might be a good option?

• Like 1

leon.dona

is it in the m2m section? do not have access yet... 

should be more active here.

Simonix
11 minutes ago, leon.dona said:

is it in the m2m section? do not have access yet... 

should be more active here.

You only need 5 posts I think, so you are nearly there....

• Like 1

leon.dona
3 minutes ago, Simonix said:

You only need 5 posts I think, so you are nearly there....

alright, thank you very much for that quick help. appreciate it. 

Simonix
1 minute ago, leon.dona said:

alright, thank you very much for that quick help. appreciate it. 

Perhaps post a photo of what watch you're wearing today, on the "weekly wrist check" thread....

leon.dona
Perhaps post a photo of what watch you're wearing today, on the "weekly wrist check" thread....

Yeah, sadly my only watch is broken, so I will try to get in some conversations...

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 Transparent Edition mit Tapatalk

GenTLe

I'd fix the rotor with some superglue (having handy some acetone and ear cotton sticks to remove the excess). The central screw (providing yours isn't ended up inside the movement which will crap it out...) is a spare part you can get from cousinsUK, it's this part: "Screw For Oscillating Weight ( 51143 ), Valjoux 7750" and costs 5.96£

About the other bracelet screw: providing you still have the part that the screw holds, which isn't visible in the picture, again: CousinsUK. Just take out the one on the other side of the bracelet, measure it and see if you can find one suitable here: https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/case-back-screws-sets-or-individual-sizes

leon.dona
17 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I'd fix the rotor with some superglue (having handy some acetone and ear cotton sticks to remove the excess). The central screw (providing yours isn't ended up inside the movement which will crap it out...) is a spare part you can get from cousinsUK, it's this part: "Screw For Oscillating Weight ( 51143 ), Valjoux 7750" and costs 5.96£

About the other bracelet screw: providing you still have the part that the screw holds, which isn't visible in the picture, again: CousinsUK. Just take out the one on the other side of the bracelet, measure it and see if you can find one suitable here: https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/case-back-screws-sets-or-individual-sizes

yeah for sure, already thought about it. I will try to glue it. I see no chance to find this part anywhere.

Thank you for the hint to CousinsUK, looks very helpfull. 

mille grazie