Cubssuck832

First time buyer with a TD

Cubssuck832

What's up fellas I love this site I bought 2 watches from Michelle at silix I already sent the money it's going on 3 weeks I haven't got qc pics she said she placed the orders an is waiting on them is that normal she was my last choice I tried buying from trusty dealers an perfect clones an couldn't get my CC to go thru trying to b patient but isn't easy 

OLDBLOKE74

It is longer than normal but I am sure that if you stay patient and ask polite questions about an update every few days then the stuff you want will turn up.  Maybe she just has one watch and is waiting for the other - either that or you have requested a rare watch - I am certain that if you have dealt with the right site you will not be ripped off it’s just one of the frustrations we all face occasionally. If you get more concerned contact a mod and ask for advice. 

• Like 1

OJHorology
2 hours ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

It is longer than normal but I am sure that if you stay patient and ask polite questions about an update every few days then the stuff you want will turn up.  Maybe she just has one watch and is waiting for the other - either that or you have requested a rare watch - I am certain that if you have dealt with the right site you will not be ripped off it’s just one of the frustrations we all face occasionally. If you get more concerned contact a mod and ask for advice. 

Good advice

@Cubssuck832 what did you order? 

Cubssuck832

Thxs dude I love this site 

APjumbo

I paid a TD for a watch 6 weeks ago and just got to see the QC last week. Still hasn’t shipped yet. Mostly to do with the model (NTTD).

I’m not panicking yet, neither should you, just the way things are.

kchski

You should be fine. 

Del
On 03/06/2020 at 20:35, Cubssuck832 said:

What's up fellas I love this site I bought 2 watches from Michelle at silix I already sent the money it's going on 3 weeks I haven't got qc pics she said she placed the orders an is waiting on them is that normal she was my last choice I tried buying from trusty dealers an perfect clones an couldn't get my CC to go thru trying to b patient but isn't easy 

For your reference:-

• Like 2

Cubssuck832

Hey guys u need to take silix off ur trusted dealer site she screwed me I order 2 watches a Omega constellation an a date just she told me she needed the money first an then she would give me qc pics well she can't get the Omega I asked for 7 other watches couldn't get any of those settle on a BLK milgauss an the date just looks nothing like the one I order an it's going on two months an she still doesn't have the BLK milgauss she won't give me a refund it's the worst experience I've ever had I tried buying from perfect clones an couldn't get my card to go thru an they didn't even try Mo watches is the best in my book 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Cubssuck832 said:

Hey guys u need to take silix off ur trusted dealer list

Consider it done.

Intresting
1 hour ago, Cubssuck832 said:

Hey guys u need to take silix off

I tried buying from perfect clones an couldn't get my card to go thru

an they didn't even try Mo watches is the best in my book 

yep.  Yes sirrie.  So should we also take Perfect Clones out because they could not process your credit card?   And immediately add Mo watches (whoever they are) ?

BravoDelta

:bbq:

GenTLe
3 hours ago, Cubssuck832 said:

Hey guys u need to take silix off ur trusted dealer site she screwed me I order 2 watches a Omega constellation an a date just she told me she needed the money first an then she would give me qc pics well she can't get the Omega I asked for 7 other watches couldn't get any of those settle on a BLK milgauss an the date just looks nothing like the one I order an it's going on two months an she still doesn't have the BLK milgauss she won't give me a refund it's the worst experience I've ever had I tried buying from perfect clones an couldn't get my card to go thru an they didn't even try Mo watches is the best in my book 

Can you put some of these:  ",;...,;." please? I can't read this verbal diarrhea.

That said: I bet you have ordered watches that aren't produced since years (which are sill present on her site as happens on most of the TD sites) and this is the outcome...