Sign in to follow this  
P_Diddy

Anyone heard of Swiss CC or dealt with them

P_Diddy

SWISS CC

Anyone heard or dealt with this dealer, they are selling 'high end/value' Omega PO [without happy feet but still with incorrect clasp marking "professional" on smaller PO]

Is this similar high end/value PO available from trusted dealers on here?

nunu78
SWISS CC

Anyone heard or dealt with this dealer, they are selling 'high end/value' Omega PO [without happy feet but still with incorrect clasp marking "professional" on smaller PO]

Mate,u r here for long enough so, I believe you know everything or atleast most of it,for eg stick to the trusted dealer n Send the PM to different dealers. :D

Edited by nunu78

JohnG
SWISS CC

Mate,u r here for long enough so, I believe you know everything or atleast most of it,for eg stick to the trusted dealer n Send the PM to different dealers. :D

Well, sometimes it is worth asking. I have used non-trusted dealers before, if someone asked me I would say, "yeah, I used them, this was my experience."

I was using Tat (Getat) LONG before anyone had heard of him, much less put him down as a trusted dealer. Ditto for Jackson Tse.

JohnG

That said, I just looked at their site, prices are WAY TOO HIGH.

I would stay far away.

nunu78

by the looks of a website, to me its just another scammer as all their REPS are SWISS n if not a scammer then way too pricey for sure

JohnG
by the looks of a website, to me its just another scammer as all their REPS are SWISS n if not a scammer then way too pricey for sure

Yup, $500 for a sub or a datejust???!!!! Someone needs to lure this guy over here so we can castrate him and stuff his balls down his throat.

Silverspeed

Yup, $500 for a sub or a datejust???!!!! Someone needs to lure this guy over here so we can castrate him and stuff his balls down his throat.

yes but for $500 you'll get a custom made ETA version of the Rolex caliber 3135.........;)

btw...welcome back P_Diddy