jackteet

cabochon

jackteet

Hi, I am looking for a blue pointed cabochon as fitted to the cartier tank louis. Can one of you guys please reco where I might purchase one. I have looked on ebay but no help.thanks jack.

GingerApple

This guy sorted me out a treat. You need to give him precise measurements. Tell him it's for a fake watch, show him a photo of where it will go etc - he'll sort you out. I sent him the photo below for eg.

MEjZJ.jpg

jackteet

Hi, The Ginger ferrit, Many thanks for coming back so quickly and for the most helpful info. He sounds just what I want. regards jack.

jackteet

Hi The GingerFerrit, apologies but having problems trying to email the guy. Not helped by the fact that I am not very wise when it comes to operating my pc. I have found "selectedgemstones on Etsy and his page takes me to ClickPix. org. I cant find any email link to him or a "contact us" link. Would you by chance still have his mail address please. thanks jack

GingerApple

Oh shit, it looks like he's gone from Etsy. He might still be out there though, just not using Etsy. His email was [email protected]

If he's gone for good, I'd recommend you search Etsy. When I was looking for cabochons, there were a few companies that looked like they did the same thing, I just happened to use him.

jackteet

Hi again, many thanks I shall have a look around. Thanks for your time and trouble. jack

RussP
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

When I was looking for cabochons, there were a few companies that looked like they did the same thing, I just happened to use him.

Were you looking to replace the missing sequins from your frock, GB ?

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, RussP said:

Were you looking to replace the missing sequins from your frock, GB ?

Why, is that one your favourite? x

RussP
59 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Why, is that one your favourite? x

Yes... :fearlessleader: