Frakentime

New to the boards and rep culture

Frakentime

New member here I’m a traditional goldsmith since 2014 and new to the rep watch culture and definitely an enthusiast. I’ve been messing around and learning about horology and watchmaking and hopefully will be able to contribute to doing mods in the near future. Here’s a couple pics of some work that I’ve done hand made by me.D5ge9Wt.jpgVKK32NU.jpg

• Like 1

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Frakentime said:

New member here I’m a traditional goldsmith since 2014 and new to the rep watch culture and definitely an enthusiast. I’ve been messing around and learning about horology and watchmaking and hopefully will be able to contribute to doing mods in the near future. Here’s a couple pics of some work that I’ve done hand made by me.D5ge9Wt.jpg

Please tell me that's not in someone's mouth....

Del
7 minutes ago, Frakentime said:

New member here I’m a traditional goldsmith since 2014 and new to the rep watch culture and definitely an enthusiast. I’ve been messing around and learning about horology and watchmaking and hopefully will be able to contribute to doing mods in the near future.

Hello and welcome to RWG!

Please read the new member section and guides, especially the part about our Trusted Dealers. We do not let anyone advertise any services (dealer or watch repair or modification work) except for our Trusted Dealers. And we do not allow backdoor dealing via private messages either. I hope this is clear. 

Frakentime
6 minutes ago, Del said:

Hello and welcome to RWG!

Please read the new member section and guides, especially the part about our Trusted Dealers. We do not let anyone advertise any services (dealer or watch repair or modification work) except for our Trusted Dealers. And we do not allow backdoor dealing via private messages either. I hope this is clear. 

Understood, just showcasing my work. I’m here just to learn about the hobby.

10 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Please tell me that's not in someone's mouth....

Yeah it is lol

• Like 1

GingerApple
20 minutes ago, Frakentime said:

Yeah it is lol

Beloved Mary and Joseph and all that is good and holy.

If you felt like sharing pics of them in situ, I'm sure we wouldn't laugh mind :thumbsup2:

FunnyStarSystem
26 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Beloved Mary and Joseph and all that is good and holy.

If you felt like sharing pics of them in situ, I'm sure we wouldn't laugh mind :thumbsup2:

In fact Mary was well known for her sick grill back in smite times, it's only because of a translating error that people think it's the holy grail.

Welcome! Sick holy grill, yo.

• Like 1

Alhig72

Welcome, I could see myself with those grillz, just the thing for my 12 year old daughter to think I'm cool again

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Monkeyman

putting your money where your mouth iS!

Rayanami
On 18/06/2020 at 09:23, Monkeyman said:

putting your money where your mouth iS!

In fact, I wouldn't agree. A grillz doesn't cost that much. The material from which the grillz are made costs the most, plus we must not forget the work that the craftsman does; everything is done manually, very meticulously, like when you make a piece of jewelry. It is a reasonably accessible procedure for everyone who wants to bring a little brutality to his appearance. A friend of mine works at https://www.blingcartel.com/collections/custom-grillz, and he showed me how they do it all. Now is the season, and they have enough customers.

Edited by Rayanami