Sign in to follow this  
Foolish1

Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono Function

Foolish1

I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Mont Blanc Timewalker from one of the TD here.

If anyone here has one and can comment on the chrono function, I appreciate it.

Trying to determine if the function works like it should or does the hour subdial at 6:00 simply mimic the hour hand (like in the Omega Speedmaster Pro)?

Thanks all!

WatchMe007
I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Mont Blanc Timewalker from one of the TD here.

If anyone here has one and can comment on the chrono function, I appreciate it.

Trying to determine if the function works like it should or does the hour subdial at 6:00 simply mimic the hour hand (like in the Omega Speedmaster Pro)?

Thanks all!

Here is what mine does when you push the top button. The large second hand sweeps around the face. The sub-dial at 3 that has 30 at the top advances every minute "with a click" at the top of the hour when the large second hand passes 12 . The sub-dial at 6 appears to move serially and is marked so you can read hours elapsed.

I will confirm in an hour or so. Chrono reading "less than 1 hour but more than zero", 11 minutes and 20 seconds.

The sub-dial at 6 does not move along with the hour hand when I adjust the hour hand while the chrono is running.

Test running... :rofl:

I really like this watch, by the way. Aside from the "sunken datewheel" and a tiny "notch" in the crown it is VERY close to gen.

633774363573299358-Wholesale-MontBlanc--Time-Walker-Chrono--CD-MontBlanc-008.jpg

Ignore where this pic came from...it looks like my watch.

WatchMe007

It appears to work, but since the sub-dial at 3 reads 30 minutes you have to interpolate for readings like 1:45 (one hour, 45 minutes elapsed).

If I am ever going to time something, I will use my iPhone.

Foolish1
It appears to work, but since the sub-dial at 3 reads 30 minutes you have to interpolate for readings like 1:45 (one hour, 45 minutes elapsed).

If I am ever going to time something, I will use my iPhone.

Thank you.

Thats what I wanted to hear.