cla74

Dwo silver overlay 6&9 open

cla74

for franken project 1675 i am looking for a dwo silver 2836 like gen! there are some on eBay but they are ugly! do any of you know where i can look for it? thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

SCShrek
4 hours ago, cla74 said:

for franken project 1675 i am looking for a dwo silver 2836 like gen! there are some on eBay but they are ugly! do any of you know where i can look for it? thank you

Ohhhh, that's going to be hard to find. Mid to late 70's to early 80's DW's were silver with round 3's with open 6 and 9 but most people, on the Rollie forum at least, think the the true silver DW was brushed metal and the painted silver DW's were a service part. Again, just speculation. I have not seen a DWO in silver though. I didnt look for silver but RaffleDials has few over lays on the cheaper side.

GingerApple
15 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

Ohhhh, that's going to be hard to find. Mid to late 70's to early 80's DW's were silver with round 3's with open 6 and 9 but most people, on the Rollie forum at least, think the the true silver DW was brushed metal and the painted silver DW's were a service part. Again, just speculation. I have not seen a DWO in silver though. I didnt look for silver but RaffleDials has few over lays on the cheaper side.

Good god man, for someone who's only been in the hobby for a year, your knowledge and skills are phenomenal!

cla74

the raffle discs have very thin and not beautiful numbers in my opinion! this data disc will be difficult to find .... unless there is someone on the forum that sells it!

pippoh_eja

The only solution for me it's source a dwo from a bp or find anyone who sell one from the ebay seller theweekender

SCShrek
On 23/06/2020 at 16:48, TheGingerFerret said:

Good god man, for someone who's only been in the hobby for a year, your knowledge and skills are phenomenal!

Unfortunately brother, my extended knowledge only applies to 1675 and 6542's. Beyond those, I'm a lost sheep. Even there, I'm nowhere near the knowledge of some people on these boards. Just offering what I have found out through the year. 

On 23/06/2020 at 17:37, Moondustesp said:

That is an excellent find! Thanks! I think... ;)