ortiizz

H Factory SO Steelfish

ortiizz

Hello Gents,

Any tips on how to get my hands on a proper BR SO Steelfish similar to H Fac version a few years ago. As I understand they're out of business long ago, but any suggestions would be much appreciated (besides waiting for someone to sell it on M2M) :) Been out of the rep game a few years and maybe there is some new players with similar quality/models (I guess it can be a newer model as well but if anyone knows of a dealer or has recently ordered an old one would be very much appreciated to get some pointers).

Watch in question: DSC00051.jpg

Cheers

Edited by ortiizz

GenTLe

For Breitling go GF all the way. H factory is dead (and I mean literally...). Probably the most similar one is this chunky Avenger: https://www.intime05.co/breitling/3796-avenger-gmt-ss-gf-1-1-best-edition-blue-sticks-marker-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2836.html

Also, for their price, these are a steal (and I have one, they are really well made!): https://www.intime05.co/breitling/5216-colt-chronometer-ss-ubf-1-1-best-edition-black-sticks-marker-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2824.html

• Like 1

Lagger

The GF colt for a smidge over 300 dollars is outstanding, here is mine, thinner and better balanced for me than the SOSF

20200515-163522.jpg

• Like 1

Member X
6 hours ago, GenTLe said:

H factory is dead (and I mean literally...).

???

Have I missed something?!

Edited by Member X

GenTLe
8 hours ago, Member X said:

???

Have I missed something?!

If I remember well from an old thread, the owner of H factory didn't ended up well... He was shot or something like that.

Member X
11 hours ago, GenTLe said:

If I remember well from an old thread, the owner of H factory didn't ended up well... He was shot or something like that.

:blink:

Although I would like to make substantial money from business and not pay much/any tax, I don't think I could hack that kind of trade-off!

Edited by Member X

Wires

vPu55.jpg

@ortiizz nice on rubber too and do occasionally come up on M2M

• Like 1