Abennett090

Best Superfranken President Rolex........ Go!

Abennett090

Hey all,

I am looking to source 5 Rolex President watches with specs similar to the following. 

1. Full lab diamond bezels

2. Rolex 3255 clone movement

3. As much gen parts as possible after those specs

4. Up to $1500 each. 

5. Can come without diamonds, but have a bezels ready to accept diamonds I have installed after the fact. 

Looking to develop relationship with one source who can deliver regularly for music industry clients with specific demands. 

Chiquita Fanjita

Not going to get many gen parts for $1500.  Probably only a DWO, crystal, crown and hands at the most or a dial and nothing else.

Howitzer

vEuUW.gif

GingerApple

Wow, five seconds on the forum and what a shopping list!!!!

I've been here years and have only one thing on my list.

I just want a soulmate.

Will you be my soulmate new guy?

• Like 4

BadApple
8 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I just want a soulmate.

vRLVv.png

• Like 4

paccbet

It's kinda hard to build and source parts for one DayDate let alone five.....

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

Is it just me being cynical, or do I get a whiff of some scamming in the offing?

simey83

NnoGhN1.gif

billywhiz

Jetmid....that you   ???

semperfi55

For as many gen parts as possible, you will have to go for R-Fac :thumbsup2:

deju
2 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Not going to get many gen parts for $1500.  Probably only a DWO, crystal, crown and hands at the most or a dial and nothing else.

Gen hang tag though!!!  :rofl:

OP you do know the watch weight won’t be right, you can get real diamond bezels made but a decent one will start at $1500.00 

probably cost in excess of $6000 to build a half decent gold Franken, even then it be without a bracelet. 

Chiquita Fanjita
51 minutes ago, deju said:

Gen hang tag though!!!  :rofl:

You know that's probably one of the hardest bits to find :lol: 

FoxWilde

If it helps, RWI has some info on building DayDates. I doubt they’re near $1500. I think that’s 1/3 the price for a gold president bracelet.

A gold case for that watch runs $4000 last I checked.

Also, there is no clone of the daydate movement. I don’t think you can anticipate it getting cloned for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popperini
Looking to develop relationship with one source who can deliver regularly for music industry clients with specific demands.
Which area of the music industry are we talking? Are these for cover version artists like the ones on those “Top of the Pops” records?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Oris

So, who has the best day date president?

Let me make this easy for you, OP. 

If you don't at least see the basis of what you are looking for on the following pages, then you are going to be fighting a severely uphill battle:

https://www.intime05.co/28-datejust-daydate?p=4

Nobody is making these watches with clone style movements yet. What you're seeing here is the 'state of the art' in OOTB reps of the model you're speaking of.  

If you can make this work with 28xx movements, you're in with half a prayer. 

I ain't no false profit, I just know what I know; if you're planning on passing these off as genuine, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow. 

Now where can I get some mortgage advice, proclamation style?

Edited by Oris

Jibuti
7 hours ago, BadApple said:

vRLVv.png

Soulmate GIF | Gfycat

RussP
8 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I just want a soulmate.

He did mention the word relationship.............

Canadaice99
On 30/06/2020 at 07:37, TheGingerFerret said:

I just want a soulmate.

Yes sir!

On 30/06/2020 at 07:54, FudgyDocker said:

Is it just me being cynical, or do I get a whiff of some scamming in the offing?

Nope, buyers genuinely know they want the flexing without paying the flexing price. Lol. We have discussed every detail of exactly what they are getting. If he gives me permission, I'll post one of the guys talk videos later tonight. 

Canadaice99
On 30/06/2020 at 14:58, Oris said:

So, who has the best day date president?

Let me make this easy for you, OP. 

If you don't at least see the basis of what you are looking for on the following pages, then you are going to be fighting a severely uphill battle:

https://www.intime05.co/28-datejust-daydate?p=4

Nobody is making these watches with clone style movements yet. What you're seeing here is the 'state of the art' in OOTB reps of the model you're speaking of.  

If you can make this work with 28xx movements, you're in with half a prayer. 

I ain't no false profit, I just know what I know; if you're planning on passing these off as genuine, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow. 

Now where can I get some mortgage advice, proclamation style?

Not trying to pass as genuine to the buyers, but buyers would like them to be as authentic as possible so by all appearances their "crew" won't know any different. In terms of the movement, i have seen the new presidents since 2017 carry a newer movement, correct? So is their no clones of either the new or older movements? If not, that's ok, as for these guys, again, no one is opening the back and checking for them. However, they know about sweeping hands etc. Well I guess that's a good question, does the day date sweep? If so, whichever movement would be used in place of the OEM should be as close to factory sweep wise as possible (I know there are far more technical terms here, which is why if I could find someone who could do a bunch of these for me, it will be easiest to discuss on phone etc). Also, is there anyone that these boards recommend particularly for finding correct fitment diamonds at rappaport report back 20% or more prices. And as noted, I would honestly just prefer lab diamonds as the costs savings to me far outweighs the "genuine earth grown" bs. 

Just now, Canadaice99 said:

Not trying to pass as genuine to the buyers, but buyers would like them to be as authentic as possible so by all appearances their "crew" won't know any different. In terms of the movement, i have seen the new presidents since 2017 carry a newer movement, correct? So is their no clones of either the new or older movements? If not, that's ok, as for these guys, again, no one is opening the back and checking for them. However, they know about sweeping hands etc. Well I guess that's a good question, does the day date sweep? If so, whichever movement would be used in place of the OEM should be as close to factory sweep wise as possible (I know there are far more technical terms here, which is why if I could find someone who could do a bunch of these for me, it will be easiest to discuss on phone etc). Also, is there anyone that these boards recommend particularly for finding correct fitment diamonds at rappaport report back 20% or more prices. And as noted, I would honestly just prefer lab diamonds as the costs savings to me far outweighs the "genuine earth grown" bs. 

I am checking out the intime link you posted also! Thanks!

Canadaice99

Hey all, so wierd, just heads up, I am abennett090, seems when I chose forgot password, it linked so some other super old account or wrong one I don't know. But I wanted to say that the Intime site you all linked for me is A TON OF INFORMATION for me to absorb about these watches. I am going to spend a bunch of time just learning tonight so I can be a more educated buyer and not waste y'all's time too much with details that I should be able to address on my own. I will say that for external gen parts, my budget per watch can up to $3000 each depending on which ones y'all would think would be the most crucial to splurge on, aside from the diamonds on the bezel. For anyone on the fence about worrying if I am trying to pass as gen, I can provide details on my convos with the gentleman I am helping (I am going to be getting one myself too!). Thanks y'all! 

Canadaice99
26 minutes ago, Canadaice99 said:

7et3Q.png

I am looking for something as close to this as possible, hope this helps gentleman. 

Khronos

I don't think that anyone cares about what you want or feels the need to be your shopping assistant. 

• Like 1

GingerApple
20 minutes ago, Khronos said:

I don't think that anyone cares about what you want or feels the need to be your shopping assistant. 

But.... but.....

BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!!!!!!

Wait, maybe that means something different in Slovenia....

• Like 1

deju
38 minutes ago, Canadaice99 said:

7et3Q.png

I am looking for something as close to this as possible, hope this helps gentleman. 

That has the worst aftermarket bezel I’ve seen

To be clear all gold reps will fail crew check, they are way too light.

Cleebeauregard

Everyone’s being so  nice...is this still RWG? LOL

• Like 2