Sign in to follow this  
skidder715

a little advice please

skidder715

hi all i am new here and this is my first post. ill have to admit im a total noob to all this and have very limited knowledge except what i have read (mainly on here) in the last couple of weeks. for my first watch i was torn between a planet ocean or a rolex pro-hunter as i like the all black look. i then stumbled upon this which kind of combines the 2 aspects i was looking for http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=9836.

i have been looking around the internet to try and compare with a genuine looks wise. but i cant find to find anything like it anywhere online. has anybody seen one of these, is this a copy of an actual genuine model.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Nisv

Hi Skidder, welcome :D

Hope you get the answers you want :lol:

Balad1
hi all i am new here and this is my first post. ill have to admit im a total noob to all this and have very limited knowledge except what i have read (mainly on here) in the last couple of weeks. for my first watch i was torn between a planet ocean or a rolex pro-hunter as i like the all black look. i then stumbled upon this which kind of combines the 2 aspects i was looking for http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=9836.

i have been looking around the internet to try and compare with a genuine looks wise. but i cant find to find anything like it anywhere online. has anybody seen one of these, is this a copy of an actual genuine model.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers

It's a copy, they are saying they used a genuine watch to copy/simulate it.

TS is a trusted dealer

Be sure to check availability before paying for anything from anyone.

Caliper

I've never seen a full PVD's planet ocean. Try contacting timeshop to ask about it.

skidder715

neither have i but i like the look of it. now i just need to find a 45mm chronograph version that doesnt have a quartz movement

malloc

Dunno if there's a gen like that. There's plenty of omegas floating around with aftermarket DLC/PVD though.

Who really cares if there's a gen version though, the main thing is you like it :johng:

skidder715

so i have decided on this watch for my first buy

http://www.replicamake88.com/products/OMG1...S-ETA-2824.html

could anybody tell me if there is a massive difference between the 2 movement options as 1 of them is discounted by 50 usd.

cheers

dingle

the asian 2824 will be just fine :lol: