ralphw

franck muller day night

ralphw

hi to all of you who appreciate franck muller from ralphw. recently my computer saved me from a possible nasty experience. it kept freezing so ihad trouble buying a day night from an unknown dealer. my bank also intervened as well. i haven't given up trying to get one so i decided to try out the forum. can anyone tell me a safe dealer to buy one. also any other information about these reps, like shape of the case etc. while we are at it has anyone bought a crazy hours that has lasted.:D

GenTLe
17 hours ago, ralphw said:

hi to all of you who appreciate franck muller from ralphw. recently my computer saved me from a possible nasty experience. it kept freezing so ihad trouble buying a day night from an unknown dealer. my bank also intervened as well. i haven't given up trying to get one so i decided to try out the forum. can anyone tell me a safe dealer to buy one. also any other information about these reps, like shape of the case etc. while we are at it has anyone bought a crazy hours that has lasted.:D

I think I have seen it in the rep form. Not sure how accurate and not sure it's still available, it was few years ago.

Anyway open the PC browser on the forum and at the top of the page there is a tab called "RWG Trusted Dealer List". Any of them will do good, if it is still available. I'd try WatchFinder or Mary for a piece like this. Send them a pic of the watch and ask if they can find it. Then follow their instructions.

Swiss_goupil

92b72dda0bc49a9cb65f27d35ea92533.jpg
I bought this one few weeks ago - but not from a TD, just from a good seller on DH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ralphw

hi from ralphw, this a reply to genTLe who gave me some info to try to find a FM day night. it seems i am too late. i tried Mary, it looked promising 'til we talked about payment methods. i can only think when she actually tried to place an order she was told no. i tried josh at pfclones. i've dealt with him before & trust him. he sent me an email no longer available. my second choice was a  simple vintage submariner so i bought that. i hope he has that. you & i have something in common. i have 2 1980's moto guzzis in my garage & 1983 fiat x1/9 in my carport. thanks for your advice.  ralphw

GenTLe
28 minutes ago, ralphw said:

hi from ralphw, this a reply to genTLe who gave me some info to try to find a FM day night. it seems i am too late. i tried Mary, it looked promising 'til we talked about payment methods. i can only think when she actually tried to place an order she was told no. i tried josh at pfclones. i've dealt with him before & trust him. he sent me an email no longer available. my second choice was a  simple vintage submariner so i bought that. i hope he has that. you & i have something in common. i have 2 1980's moto guzzis in my garage & 1983 fiat x1/9 in my carport. thanks for your advice.  ralphw

Welcome Ralph :)

I personally put back together a V2 350 that was stopped from years, some 10 years ago, and used it to climb to the Maloja and Livigno passes, now I'm still around on my 23yo (still going strong) TL1000S. 

Anyway, back to the watches, if you like it, you can try this one (which I have and should still be available) and I've to say once I put it on a real croc blue leather strap it looks wonderful: 

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_183&products_id=19126

5f2ad014ee9a2fcda3ca0fba608a8896c56c7b8d

ralphw

hi genTLe, thanks for the tip. i've bought a few crazy hours none work any more. i really like them. i checked out trustytime. they have day/nights on their site. i've been trying to find some where to buy crazy hour movements. no success yet. i don't have the skills to repair mine but i can replace the movements. i bought a joker replica from pfclones. haven't got it yet but that's an interesting watch. ralphw