Sign in to follow this  
enzox

Shalom from a new member in Brooklyn!

KeNnY
Hi there ! :johng: Welcome !

America!, Fuck Yeah- coming again to save the motherfucking day~AH!

lol- thanks for the welcome KeNnY

haha :D must see again TEAM AMERICA :D

enzox
The board is slow at this time of night but in a few hours the EU wakes up and some pretty cool members will be online.

Yep, I'm here now :damn_the_colonials:

Welcome mate, if anyone gives you grief for being a noob then tell them to go blow a goat!

Actually, we Jews blow goats at most ceremonies, but I'll comment on your tetes later.....

Thanks mate!@

enzox
Hello and welcome! :johng:

If anyone should own a PAM318 Brooklyn Bridge it's got to be you! :D

p4175918v2.jpg

Where can I get one?

downfromtheglen

Welcome! I spent a good part of my 20s on the N train. Can't say that I miss it!

Del
Hello and welcome! :popcorn:

If anyone should own a PAM318 Brooklyn Bridge it's got to be you! ;)

Where can I get one?

I got mine from ReplicaMake but I think they are still out of stock. You might need to trawl round the trusted dealers to see if they have any available - it is exactly the same as the PAM005, with the exception of the caseback.

pollux1

Shalom enzox!

zivadavis

shalom and welcome....you have found a great place where the members are very helpful and quite generous with sharing their knowledge and expertise....word of advice is to stay with the trusted dealers listed here from now on for your replica needs.....they are considered trusted for very good reason.....

i was in brooklyn this past october for a bucket list meal at peter luger's (i know...not exactly kosher...but it was excellent) while visiting my brother who lives in a gentrified section of long island city, queens right on the east river front...the view out of his condo is the manhatten side of the east river....after luger's we strolled around the area with some hassidic couples out for their shabbat evening walk before going back to manhatten....definitely going to check out more of brooklyn next trip to the nyc area

enjoy the and be sure to read read read the threads and posts...the amount of timepiece education you can glean here is astounding

enzox
Welcome! I spent a good part of my 20s on the N train. Can't say that I miss it!

Boston Sucks! (Go Yankees)

Nevertheless I'll say shake it, sugaree!

Edited by enzox

enzox
shalom and welcome....you have found a great place where the members are very helpful and quite generous with sharing their knowledge and expertise....word of advice is to stay with the trusted dealers listed here from now on for your replica needs.....they are considered trusted for very good reason.....

i was in brooklyn this past october for a bucket list meal at peter luger's (i know...not exactly kosher...but it was excellent) while visiting my brother who lives in a gentrified section of long island city, queens right on the east river front...the view out of his condo is the manhatten side of the east river....after luger's we strolled around the area with some hassidic couples out for their shabbat evening walk before going back to manhatten....definitely going to check out more of brooklyn next trip to the nyc area

enjoy the and be sure to read read read the threads and posts...the amount of timepiece education you can glean here is astounding

I don't keep kosher and Luger's is a favorite of mine so thank you, zivadavis, for the warm welcome! I live in Gowanus/South Slope and if you're ever down here I'd be happy to share a drink. :)

jameo210369

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum, plenty of watch nuts here.

enzox

Is that a fat ferret or a small dog licking me?

NCRich

Welcome enzox, good to see another east coaster.

SB56667

Hey Mike, hello from the other side of Prospect Park! Welcome, and prepare yourself for an ever lighter wallet and heavier dresser top.

enzox
Hey Mike, hello from the other side of Prospect Park! Welcome, and prepare yourself for an ever lighter wallet and heavier dresser top.

LOL! I love it. Yes I took over my wife's top drawer, fitted it out with slots and lined them with the deepest blue felt I could find!

So you are where.... let me guess..... on the Q?

SB56667
LOL! I love it. Yes I took over my wife's top drawer, fitted it out with slots and lined them with the deepest blue felt I could find!

A very good move.

Franklin Ave, 2/3/4/5/S. You?

enzox

On the F?

solkryssare

Is that a fat ferret or a small dog licking me?

Hard to say really. Doesn't look like dog to me :D

Forgot to say I made my first visit to Brooklyn 3 years ago. Didn't see it all but loved Brooklyn heights and Williamsburg. I guess thats where all the tourists go thinking they have seen "the real" Brooklyn, but I loved it non the less......

Balad1

@ Legion of Justice members (EU/UK Branch)

Don't even try recruiting Mike to your side. I have already enticed him to the dark side and he has accepted by posting freaky babes on his third or forth post in section 8 (see below).

Done Deal!

style-icon-christina-ricci2.jpg

bjork.jpg

solkryssare

We had dinner at Monkey Town and watch this band:

enzox

A very good move.

Franklin Ave, 2/3/4/5/S. You?

R@ Prospect Avenue

So you're in Prospect Heights? Crazy fire over there this weekend

enzox
@ Legion of Justice members (EU/UK Branch)

Don't even try recruiting Mike to your side. I have already enticed him to the dark side and he has accepted by posting freaky babes on his third or forth post in section 8 (see below).

Done Deal!

style-icon-christina-ricci2.jpg

bjork.jpg

That's my story and I'm sticking it to he.....er, sticking with it! Or sticky wicket for the Brits.

enzox
We had dinner at Monkey Town and watch this band:

Love it. Big fan of the Pixies and Sonic Youth et al, so I need to know this band

solkryssare

They are local from what I remember. We got drunk with the band afterwards at that diner looking bar close by. Bartender was Swedish :D