simey83

Anyone any experience with Colissimo (France)?

simey83

Hi Guys,

Anyone any experience with the French company, Colissimo? I have a parcel in transit, which apparently left France on the 26/06 - UK bound.

Jun 26 2020 11:38 am

Your package has left his country of origin. it is in transit

Then is has gone dark. Seems an awful long time to hop across the water? 
Anyone know who they hand it over to in the UK? 

Maybe @Glaude

:)

Cheers
Simey

BadApple

Stuff coming over from EU is slow at the moment - over two weeks for a recent Nero strap 

• Like 1

OLDBLOKE74

Speeding fines from France and Spain are taking over two months to arrive in the post  :facepalm:

• Like 2

simey83

Cheers guy. Just thought it odd, that it hasn’t been excepted in the U.K. is all.

Glaude

Tracking for packages in France is always on the slow side, your package may have moved a lot already but tracking is probably not updated yet

• Like 1

FoxWilde

I sent a watch out to Tripdog for a mod. It’s been two and a half weeks, still out there. Haven’t had an update since June 30th.

• Like 1

simey83
I sent a watch out to Tripdog for a mod. It’s been two and a half weeks, still out there. Haven’t had an update since June 30th.

I rang Colissimo and they told me to check with Royal Mail, then gave me another tracking number to check (DPD) nothing for both. Fuck knows :) might have to write this one off. I’ve had things from all over Europe no probs. One from Germany arrived overnight! Sent one to Canada quicker too :)

Glaude
36 minutes ago, simey83 said:

I rang Colissimo and they told me to check with Royal Mail, then gave me another tracking number to check (DPD) nothing for both. Fuck knows :) might have to write this one off. I’ve had things from all over Europe no probs. One from Germany arrived overnight! Sent one to Canada quicker too :)

Forgot to mention that they have an absolute crap hotline ... :lol: