submarinerblue

Problems in Shipping From China?

submarinerblue

I ordered a watch and when I track it on DHL it shows that It’s been in Hong Kong for the past 9 days.  Is anyone else having a similar experience? The last watch I ordered came from China in a week and that was in a January when China was largely on lock down.

tribefan
43 minutes ago, submarinerblue said:

I ordered a watch and when I track it on DHL it shows that It’s been in Hong Kong for the past 9 days.  Is anyone else having a similar experience? The last watch I ordered came from China in a week and that was in a January when China was largely on lock down.

Wow strange, I think you're the first one to have an issue. Let us know how it goes.

• Like 1

Daffy
17 hours ago, submarinerblue said:

I ordered a watch last Sunday morning from a company in mainland China, and it was delivered mid-day on Tuesday by DHL.   That shipment went through Hong Kong to get here.  No problem at all.

FunnyStarSystem
16 hours ago, tribefan said:

Wow strange, I think you're the first one to have an issue. Let us know how it goes.

:lmao:

submarinerblue

I contacted DHL and they claimed they only had 50% staffing. No comment on when they would actually ship. Fuck. Sitting there 10 days now.  I’ll try to get the TD (Perfect Clones) to get it back from them and ship EMS or Fed Ex. I doubt he’ll do anything about it, though.

Edited by submarinerblue

Dozza

This may sound nuts, but why don't you just wait it out and post a nice wrist shot for us to see when it (most likely) gets delivered in a few weeks time.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

submarinerblue

Ten minutes after my last post DHL delivered my watch.  It’s their tracking that was fucked up.Even their “customer service“ thought it was still in HK.   Never mind.

Daffy
49 minutes ago, submarinerblue said:

Ten minutes after my last post DHL delivered my watch.  It’s their tracking that was fucked up.Even their “customer service“ thought it was still in HK.   Never mind.

You owe us a wristie!

thegolfman

Patience is always your friend...