Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Selling? Watch out for this guy.

trailboss99

Reported at RWI by aoobuy:

one person from Romania, he is scammer, his

PayPal e-mail: [email protected]

MSN E-mail: [email protected]

Any replica watch dealer please be careful, please don't sell any watches or other products to him.

Col.

JohnG

Fucking Romanians!

I am sure there are plenty of good ones, but the ones I have chanced to meet here in Spain are fucking scum. Scammers and pickpockets - Madrid is infested with them.

KBH

Gypsies? Is that where the word gypped came from?

trailboss99

Gypsies are not from Romania! The Romeny people are origenaly from India and made their way overland from there to Europe via Spain which they reached cira 1450. No connection at all to the Eastern Europe country of Romania bar the fact that a number of them once lived there.

The expresion "Gyped" actualy had it's beginings in the Brit Navy whose sailors were often scamed by local traders in Cairo and Port Said on leave and also has no connection to the romeny people. The reputation as thieves and conmen atributed to the Roms is relitivy recent, mostly post 1900. Prior to that they were in high demand as tradesman, tinkers and entertainers etc.

Col.

JohnG
Gypsies are not from Romania! The Romeny people are origenaly from India and made their way overland from there to Europe via Spain which they reached cira 1450. No connection at all to the Eastern Europe country of Romania bar the fact that a number of them once lived there.

They still live there. According to an article I read a few months ago in the Economist on Gypsies (or "Roma") in Italy, about 50% of the population from Romania is Gypsy. I know they didn't come from there, but there are still a shitload living there. And now that Romania is an EU country a lot are moving to other parts of Europe - especially Italy - where there has been a lot of racism towards them.