ferdinandtzedzjerman

A big hello from Germany

ferdinandtzedzjerman

Hi!

I would like to make a quick introduction :)

I'm a teacher from Germany and I'm not completely new to the rep-world. I have been a member of RWI for a while and just turned supporter. I don't really know where I'll find the time to check both forums but I'll give it a try. I own an ARF Sub with a CF v2 insert and a few gen vintage ETA watches (nothing too special though).

Currently I'm doing some research on Tudor reps, I would love to get myself a Pelagos with a 2824 movement, but I'm also very much charmed with the ZF Black Bays. I know the red 2016 is a NWBIG but I just love the Harrods Green version. As a teacher I really don't have unlimited funds for watches but I'm definitely going to buy a new rep this month.

I hope to find new information here!

Edited by ferdinandtzedzjerman

GingerApple
4 hours ago, ferdinandtzedzjerman said:

I don't really know where I'll find the time to check both forums but I'll give it a try.

8 weeks off in the summer, 4 weeks for Xmas, 3 for Easter and many other weeks dotted around - you'll find the time ;)

Not that there's anything worth reading on here anyway; this is more like a trip to the pub where you'll find your mates (who like watches) having a beer - whereas RWI is like a Watch University where every nuance is dissected in detail.

We also have Canadians on here. Sorry about that.

Anyway, welcome.

reqfed

Welcome! Tudor ist ne gute Wahl. Super Reps und nicht so auffällig. Viel Spaß beim Aussuchen.

basket13

Auch genau meine Uhren Zielgruppe...:bananarider:

jhdscript

Welcome to the board !

Mazz

Mein Hovercraft ist voll von Aalen

Edeeot

Welcome and It's an honor, my wife is a teacher as well.  Enjoy this site and don't mine @TheGingerFerrethe gets a little testies some times...I I do mean testies....

paccbet
15 minutes ago, Edeeot said:

Welcome and It's an honor, my wife is a teacher as well.  Enjoy this site and don't mine @TheGingerFerrethe gets a little testies some times...I I do mean testies....

:balls:

GingerApple
46 minutes ago, Edeeot said:

You're welcoming a guy who joined on July 10th and hasn't been back since :facepalm:

Actually, you're not really welcoming him are you, you're just abusing me you giant numpty!

• Like 1

fatarms

I would like the OP to teach me how to welcome Ginger's testes to the board in German.  I hope he comes back.

• Like 2

Edeeot

2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

You're welcoming a guy who joined on July 10th and hasn't been back since :facepalm:

Actually, you're not really welcoming him are you, you're just abusing me you giant numpty!

Well it was something to do...got bored...:beer3:

• Like 1