markismyname

Glashutte Blue Senator

markismyname

Ordered through Fat Panda March 21st and received it July 10th. He was quick to respond to emails when I reached out but understandable for the delay given the current global pandemic.

The watch is great.

Very happy with the purchase I kind of like the manual wind which is a nice change of pace from the automatics that I keep shaking my wrist like I have a nervous tick to keep wound.

Looking for replacements for the band but was more concerned with the watch quality, which was delivered.

dLWgRchsWJAk3m4Ungxt9mTkm07iZpOQueboKFMZt_9gIdoxe4qOz4683rD2MMndUyx2GfuufXwebiAY6zu8J2x-T1_4L-F2JXI6RABAPueqwvDk1Lhme1rNp41wr8p1SMpGZ_D0

gtJbF5uUB4PhXuAwVophE03ReW92kasBhEmyS5ms6u6jiOukGXeqaMjtee1qcN3VG4RVlKDftUbBd1HwsmA9KMuYnZe_9a2YOPMXX3h206YID8vxfEOSsibzT8GvRzf35VjviaLp

SxW-4mmfYoSdHRMVJaGRXgAo_HSuPa86zFQdMrDQUIAztznABUsocmvQjRaHUwrMGKNjQcEiefJDIO5cX6YyfxceIcrob2M5ZLuZYHUxLDH7eEYkkuhDlLrnd8nQvKvXl7r5iPAX

KryQ1Wij6H2_uZhheCh7veRTaoeFPu06W-q8r3O6AtD1PajDAMz4vMKQ-kMiC826GTfbRP4chEsfv9ZaZ0HEBRJtHmnMpFSCubECzigNJ__QEr-83CVpxEII-_4SaMhgRg_tAfQC

Tiplc0xm94kpNyKk30eFfjd_10fEXrZV4exclC-r3Xn3rVidoI3ObS7eAraF6f6WWYOOBzJnXGgIn8u02uCyUGntjt8pUbYJ9K9L5822ofPLZQMrLYAEqLuUdPr4Doma8itBWpEQ

9wtaJ-9K6yXVFgy88eVJcc3VHvJNuFzm_9htPA6YSi-zGuQuUrABBGIpQbzmYG3yQ5UROASbPGXRa3buuitSwnoUsoT19D25yjiHD5trXav8aAVEEVZi8r1bq-GTqbSqrL4C4qM9

Watch Link: https://www.slickpic.com/users/291ce82456df20006eacc520/albums/GLASHUTTE-ORIGINAL-CHRONOMETER-SENATOR/?grid

• Like 3

Ibanez

Looks really neat, the dials are really pretty, nice watch and well done for being patient :Waiting:. I'm not a dress watch lover, but I am really tempted by the Glashüttte Original 60's Green dial. They're stunning builds and fascinating too look at.

• Like 1

GingerApple

What a shitty delivery time!!! No criticism of Fat Panda though,  but ouch!

That caseback is tremendous!

• Like 1

markismyname
10 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Looks really neat, the dials are really pretty, nice watch and well done for being patient :Waiting:. I'm not a dress watch lover, but I am really tempted by the Glashüttte Original 60's Green dial. They're stunning builds and fascinating too look at.

Would recommend - 

• Like 1

Ibanez

Nice !  the dials are :Love: and that green ! 

"Mary......Mary!?!............MARY !!!!"   Will be my fourth watch order from her in two months :( 

• Like 1

wguugw

Late post,  but I also have the Senator Chronometer- sourced through Mary. The pics don’t do the case back justice—a truly beautiful watch and the textured watch face is excellent for a rep, 

Swiss_goupil

Did not know it was still available. Dial texture looks gorgeous - shame that DW has not been split like the Gen! Nevertheless this is indeed an awesome rep. Thank you for the review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk