Theduke.williams

B&R V3 R.S. 19 More Photos (Pic heavy)

Theduke.williams

Just a quick photo, for all those who have read my posts over the past few months.

I have harped on about how I've been saving for my grail watch, and finally it's arrived.

Got to dust off my Nikon DSLR now, and moreso dust off my limited experience, to get some decent shots of this beauty.

For now here's a shot taken on my Galaxy phone;

20200722-153410.jpg

Guess I'll be mightily pissed off if they start making reps of this one now, but only if they nail the 3d effect of the Carbon fibre dial!

As promised, a few more pictures taken tonight under artificial light (guess I need lots more practice);

20200726-031410.jpg

DSC-0013.jpg

DSC-0014.jpg

DSC-0016.jpg

DSC-0019.jpg

DSC-0021.jpg

DSC-0023.jpg

DSC-0024.jpg

DSC-0032.jpg

These photos really show how the carbon fibre pattern shous up under different angles - quite mesmerising.

What I wasn't able to capture was how the polished centre links / brushed outer links contrast to give a very nice effect, the centre links almost looking black under the right conditions.

Now I've dug my DSLR and tripod out of the cupboard (where they've lived for a good while), I'll have to try to get better shots in daylight

Watch (pun intended) this space!

Well today (Tuesday 28th July) was a nice dry day, with good light, so I tried my hand at some outdoor pictures in natural light;-

DSC-0033.jpg

DSC-0034.jpg

DSC-0035.jpg

DSC-0036.jpg

DSC-0037.jpg

DSC-0038.jpg

DSC-0040.jpg

DSC-0041.jpg

DSC-0046.jpg

DSC-0049.jpg

DSC-0048.jpg

DSC-0052.jpg

DSC-0054.jpg

Guess my next purchase will be a decent macro lens for my camera, these shots were taken with a 18mm - 200mm Tamrom lens with Macro function.

On maximum zoom, the closest I could get to the subject was about 2 ft, then the lens simply won't focus as you can see from some of the shots that are just going out of focus.

Hope you like them!

• Like 6

brang1

That is a beautiful watch, well done. Just love the round B&R watches, just one off the few watches I have left 

That yellow chapter ring is the balls 

CollieWobbles

Congrats :clap:

BravoDelta

A beauty sir...congratulations on your grail! 

BTW, a galaxy can take great photos too :)

deju

Oaft!!! Now that is awesome! Enjoy it mate can’t wait for the photo shoot 

Wires

Great looking watch mate, all the colours on the dial really make it pop. Not a fan of the square face models but that is really nice:Applause:

Member X

Congrats!  I love B&R stuff :) 

BadPickle

Same as @Wires I’m not a fan of the square stuff and I’ve had a few over the years but these chrono’s are pretty cool 

nice pick up 

splke
9 hours ago, Theduke.williams said:

Just a quick photo, for all those who have read my posts over the past few months.

I have harped on about how I've been saving for my grail watch, and finally it's arrived.

Got to dust off my Nikon DSLR now, and moreso dust off my limited experience, to get some decent shots of this beauty.

For now here's a shot taken on my Galaxy phone;

20200722-153410.jpg

Guess I'll be mightily pissed off if they start making reps of this one now, but only if they nail the 3d effect of the Carbon fibre dial!

Stunner congrats pal 

Theduke.williams

New photos added for your enjoyment.

GenTLe

Nice watch. A bit too "loud" for my taste (I'd have gone for the Vintage BR 126 Aeronavale), but still a nice sport one nevertheless :)

Good pics too, thanks!

Del

Wow, very nice! I haven’t seen that model before - looks amazing! :thumbsup:  It has a very motorsport look to it.

Theduke.williams

Bell & Ross sponsor the Renault F1 racing team.

R.S. 19 is the Renault Sport model for 2019, I don't think B&R have released a 2020 version yet.

The watch face colours are the Renault colours. 

I first saw this watch while watching one of the F1 races last year, and immediately liked it, strange,  I'm not a fan of the Renault team,  but I do like the colour scheme,  and now I have one the carbon fibre is amazing. 

The previous years watches (R.S. 18) weren't nearly as good looking. 

After doing some research, it seems Bell &Ross started marketing Renault Sport watches back in 2016, and there has been a new iteration every year since, including 2020.

I've included some links to review sites for all five years versions (I still prefer the 2019 style though);-

https://monochrome-watches.com/bell-and-ross-br-x1-rs16-renault-f1-review-price/

https://watchesbysjx.com/2017/09/hands-on-with-the-bell-ross-br-rs17-formula-1-chronographs.html

https://watchesbysjx.com/2018/12/review-bell-ross-brx1-rs18-br03-94-rs18.html

https://monochrome-watches.com/bell-ross-x-renault-f1-rs19-collection-baselworld-2019-price/

https://monochrome-watches.com/bell-and-ross-r-s-20-collection-chronographs-renault-f1-hands-on-price/

Hope you enjoy!