diegonieva

Returning Member with a sad story.

diegonieva

Hi All!

I have been away from the forums for quite some time; I was happy with most of the reps and gens I had, moved countries and bought a house.

All of these things made my collecting habits a bit harder on the pocket and decide to wear the 20 odd I had and give them wrist time.

That was until last year when after moving houses (again) my two watch boxes were stolen, gens and reps are gone now; including a Bulova Accutron Astronaut GMT 214 M4 that belonged to my father-in-law who passed 20 years ago #facepalm.

Anyhow, I am back here, trying to rebuild the collection and maybe get back into this awesome community.

Thanks for having me, see a photo below of my boxes before they disappeared. 

D.

Sl0nD.png

Edited by diegonieva

GenTLe

Sad when thieves kick in... I'd love to see all thieves hanging from street lights at the entrance of the city...

Anyway, the level of reps (and prices too :( ) are now very high, with a good amount of new players in the game.

Enjoy this new restart :)

NCRich

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear of the theft.  Fresh starts are good though.

RussP

Welcome back.

You'll replenish your stolen stock and soon be happy again.

Russ.

simey83

Sorry to hear that buddy! Welcome back and hope you get a nice collection going again. Some amazing reps there now!

Cheers
Simey

jhdscript

Welcome back !

Adit

As above,  sorry to hear of the theft. Do you think it was your removal men? "Lost"  in transit? 

BravoDelta
10 hours ago, diegonieva said:

Bulova Accutron Astronaut GMT 214 M4 that belonged to my father-in-law who passed 20 years ago

Sadly, this one can't be replaced...best of luck refilling those boxes! Lotta nice reps out there! 

Monkeyman

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Did you manage to recovery anything from insurance?

same thing happened to me in Oct 2019 - all my watches and wife's jewelry was stolen.