Cruzindon

Superclone 3186

Cruzindon

Hi! I am new to reps.  I’m looking to get the 116710BLNR. I have looked at the TDs and also searched the net. I came across this dealer selling a noob with a superclone 3186 movement which is $200 more expensive that the Asia 3186. Has anyone have any experience on this superclone movements? Are they worth the premium. I know the Asia one is a timebomb. 

thanks for your advice. 

https://noobfactorywatches.shop/product/rolex-gmt-master-ii-116710blnr-super-clone-3186-caliber/

FoxWilde

The VR3186 is what you’re looking for, and it’ll be in VRF and GMF V2 reps. I would stick to the TDs though, to avoid being scammed or paying extra than necessary.

Flinnt

Noob only use the timebomb movement that you really should avoid. I didn’t click the link, but it could only be a real superclone if the store is swapping the movement and fashioning a new movement holder for it. Personally I wouldn’t expect to receive anything from a non TD and if a watch did come I wouldn’t be betting on an actual Noob with a superclone, I’d bet it’s either not Noob and has a superclone or is Noob with a timebomb movement. 

As Fox says VR3186 is the movement to go for, which comes in the VRF, V9F and some GMF models. Or you can get a VR3186 swapped into some other factory watches. 

There is several hundred pages worth of discussion on these movements over on RWI which will tell you all you need to know.  

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Stick to this list...

GenTLe
5 hours ago, Cruzindon said:

Hi! I am new to reps.  I’m looking to get the 116710BLNR. I have looked at the TDs and also searched the net. I came across this dealer selling a noob with a superclone 3186 movement which is $200 more expensive that the Asia 3186. Has anyone have any experience on this superclone movements? Are they worth the premium. I know the Asia one is a timebomb. 

thanks for your advice. 

https://noobfactorywatches.shop/product/rolex-gmt-master-ii-116710blnr-super-clone-3186-caliber/

The 530$ version is a finicky 2836 modified:

FslS-RqsJuvlsARZI3UawNhlvoO5.JPG730x0_re

Sold overpriced from someone that fakes to be noob factory (and noob factory does NOT sell directly).

The (crazy!) 710$ version: is a SA3135 old version, doesn't belong to noob factory AND the 3135 is not even a GMT movement, so they're showing you pics of something that is not even from that watch (the 3135 is used in the submariner)

Fus36jSW14WNWhbO_u3K23NuBqV5_result.jpg

Spare your money, look here: 

Personally I did go for the VRF but now I'd go for the V9F here: https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=21341

Jibuti

looks fake site to me-too much trying to look fancy and important... better stick to TDs here....

Cruzindon

Thank you everyone!!!

• Like 1

BadApple
7 minutes ago, Cruzindon said:

Thank you everyone!!!

The dealer on your link looks like one that will scam you.  Any dealer that says Noob or 1:1 or AAAA in the title will lead you with a broken heart and empty credit card

Use a trusted dealer on here and also only use the link to their site from this site. 

gigigigi76

:spamsong: