Sign in to follow this  
sonicd0012

How well does the gold plated/bezel last on a rep?

sonicd0012

I have a question here as I am worried about how well do the Rolex reps hold up against scratches on the bezel and on their gold plated parts?

Does anyone have any experience with this ? Is there an ultimate rolex rep, thats affordable that will withstand against this and water?

I am looking for something that will last and will not scratch off/wear off due to normal day wear and tear? Should i stay away from gold plated material then?

Edited by sonicd0012

PatronSaintofChainsaws
I have a question here as I am worried about how well do the Rolex reps hold up against scratches on the bezel and on their gold plated parts?

Does anyone have any experience with this ? Is there an ultimate rolex rep, thats affordable that will withstand against this and water?

I am looking for something that will last and will not scratch off/wear off due to normal day wear and tear? Should i stay away from gold plated material then?

For a daily-beater, I wouldn't go with a gold model.

sonicd0012

For a daily-beater, I wouldn't go with a gold model.

What about a gold plated Noobfactory model such as this ? Same ?

http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=8159

KeNnY

get wrapped version, much more lasting and better looking !!!

sonicd0012
get wrapped version, much more lasting and better looking !!!

What is a wrapped version? Do you have a link? How long would the gold stay on ? How well would the blue bezel color last?