GMT16750

Online dealer site called "Watchesyo"

GMT16750

Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with this dealer?

watchesyo

Seem to have a good range at good prices?

Cheers

Edited by Chiquita Fanjita
Link to non-TD deleted

black263

Go buy from them and let us know if you get scammed or not.  Or you could just stick with our TDs.

• Like 2

Mystery Shopper

Nope, I've never heard of them.

Jibuti

Site looks kitchy and empty. Prices are almost the same for different models . Too much bullshitting about brands history. 

Yes, fake. You can be Guinea pig. Let us know, as blackie said. 

• Like 1

BadApple

Yeah you buy from there and we won't laugh when you come back on to say you've been scammed (honest we won't) :D

Stick to RWG TD's or TD's from our sister site. There are hundreds of sites out there and you could make posts like this all day long. 

• Like 1

Jibuti
9 minutes ago, BadApple said:

and we won't laugh when you come back on to say you've been scammed (honest we won't) 

I might. 

OP. Low prices are there for a reason.... Stealing your money. 

BadApple
10 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

I might. 

OP. Low prices are there for a reason.... Stealing your money. 

Pre RWG days it happened to me on a similar site. It baffles me why we get people asking such questions that have supposedly read the New Members section. They make twats of themselves. 

CurioLeo

Just to clarify, manufacturing counterfeit goods is illegal, selling them is illegal, even possession of them in some countries is illegal.  What makes you think that dealing online with some BS site, which literally no one who has been on a forum dedicated to replica watches for a reasonable length of time would dream of touching, is likely to end well ???? For removal of doubt, trusted dealers are also engaging in illegal activities - however most of them display more integrity (derived from self preservation more than anything else) than the dodgy sites but even that doesn't mean things can't go wrong (see Kuvarsit).  Even with a TD, there really is no contract and no warranty - implicit or otherwise so stop being a dumb tight arse and at least try to minimise your chances of getting shafted by sticking with TDs.

• Like 1

black263

It's the collective buying power of sites like RWG that make it worthwhile for these Chinese criminals to play fair with us.  They get as much, if not more, out of the relationship as we do.  Try going online, and buying from one of them as a random Joe Public and see how you get on.  I'm sure that's why we get so many first time posters complaining about our TDs.  I bet that they have an entirely different approach to customer service if pissing off a customer results in a few bucks in the bank and a lost customer who may have been a one-off purchase anyway.   On the other hand,  pissing off RWG members can result in a few bucks in the bank and loss of thousands of customers, most of whom are going to buy again and again.

That's why I always quote  RWG and my  screen-name when dealing with them.

• Like 1

BravoDelta
On 17/08/2020 at 02:07, GMT16750 said:

Has anyone had any dealings with this dealer?

Why would they? TRUSTED DEALER LIST

14 minutes ago, black263 said:

That's why I always quote  RWG and my  screen-name when dealing with them.

Smart! 

BadApple

Agree Black263 - What the OP could do is go onto the dodgy site and claim he is a prolific member of RWG and if he serves him well he can make him a TD on RWG and make him millions. 

GMT16750

Harsh but fair!:bugeyes:

• Like 1