Leet1983

Factory OMF Vs VSF

Jonnybaws

The way they're going, they'll be the go to for most brands, my wallet could be in terrible state if the start repping APs!!

• Like 1

ThEdOvEz

where could i get an omega from the VSF factory from please?  i would like a planet ocean version with 2nd working timezone?

BadApple
10 minutes ago, ThEdOvEz said:

where could i get an omega from the VSF factory from please?  i would like a planet ocean version with 2nd working timezone?

Please read the NEW MEMBERS section on this site and you would not have to make such a tit of yourself as you have done. 

Geno3246
On 21/09/2020 at 21:26, GenTLe said:

When you subscribed you received an email. READ IT. And not just the mail, also the links inside.

Aloha from Hawaii... I saw this  post you had stating you know of links for best VSF omegas.. I've been ordering from a guy but refuses to state whether it's omg or VSF. 

Can I be sent the links as well?

GenTLe
6 hours ago, Geno3246 said:

Aloha from Hawaii... I saw this  post you had stating you know of links for best VSF omegas.. I've been ordering from a guy but refuses to state whether it's omg or VSF. 

Can I be sent the links as well?

From "a guy"? Is he one of the trusted dealers here on in RWI forum? If not you're on the path to get scammed...

• Like 1

OG Watchmen

Does VSF even produce Speedys? All I ever see are the Seamasters.  Best moonwatch reps I've seen so far have been the OMF, but they want around $650 for the 2 subdials, seems overpriced.