donkacper

Strap from a Polish strapmaker - Sandara

donkacper

Hi everyone,

I recently received a vsf Pam692 on a rubber strap. I am not a fan of these rep rubbers straps so I decided to get some nice leather for this watch and found a local strapmaker on Etsy. Store is called Sandara Leatherworks and seems like a good strapmaker, please take a look at the pictures. I do like the strap a lot but I am not really sure if I like the size, it's 26/26 mm and I feel that I might prefer something tappered to 22 mm, but that is just personal preference, so I might want to sell this strap. Apart from the size it is really great, high quality product. Buckle is very nicely made too.

ccc480230dcd0a9fb90799a660d53f8e.jpg0bcf1da7619b82a39667fd39d63abff2.jpg3186b345473d5e9dde76b7fdbe8ee71c.jpgc9bf7795cce0ac6d394446e1823d860d.jpg20d5174169ae758b395b8f7ddefeb934.jpga9773b75196381b6be0c38539412f24c.jpgda9d7a26ecc63bd03b93d6a535401b62.jpg4800b7193c707abb379fb8dfe4c2e354.jpg

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

GenTLe

Nice! Price in Zl?

donkacper

448 zl, more or less 100 eur

GenTLe
35 minutes ago, donkacper said:

448 zl, more or less 100 eur

Considering the price of a much more complicated pair of shoes, I find that everything over 50$ is too much for a cow leather strap... :)

• Like 2

donkacper

Well, there is some logic in that but that's what this kind of straps cost usually.

Jibuti

for few 10s more you can get nice Simona Di Stefano, for example...

donkacper
Yes you can, but I will stick to local, doesn't seem any worse

Jibuti
37 minutes ago, donkacper said:

Yes you can, but I will stick to local, doesn't seem any worse

to me, with 28 years in watches and watch related accesories, it does. no offence mate.....

• Like 1

donkacper

Ok, enlighten me then.... :D

tribefan

Nero woulda been 30-40% less expensive. Dr Phil can be a little cheaper then that.

donkacper
All useful input for a less experienced watch enthusiast, thanks guys.

Just a note regarding pricing and comparison with DiStefano, their straps indeed are listed at 110 eur minimum, but that does not include VAT tax (+22%) and of course shipping, so in the end such strap would cost me 150 eur.

straps68
On 27/08/2020 at 14:47, donkacper said:

Hi everyone,

I recently received a vsf Pam692 on a rubber strap. I am not a fan of these rep rubbers straps so I decided to get some nice leather for this watch and found a local strapmaker on Etsy. Store is called Sandara Leatherworks and seems like a good strapmaker, please take a look at the pictures. I do like the strap a lot but I am not really sure if I like the size, it's 26/26 mm and I feel that I might prefer something tappered to 22 mm, but that is just personal preference, so I might want to sell this strap. Apart from the size it is really great, high quality product. Buckle is very nicely made too.

Thanks for the kind words about my work :) and sorry to hear that the strap wasn't 100% to your liking. Too bad you didn't know how to contact me directly. Etsy is not the cheapest place to sell on.

• Like 1