no_sauce_man

New Rolex releases

thejudge

The skydweller on the rubber is a bit bonkers I cant see many owners picking that over a bracelet or leather?  Surely it would of made more sense on the Yatchmaster 2 a watch that designed to go near water.

The OP is clearly aimed at millennials  but I cant see them being that popular with them as they prefer their fitbits, apple watches and Daniel Wellingtons. 

Realism
11 minutes ago, thejudge said:

The skydweller on the rubber is a bit bonkers I cant see many owners picking that over a bracelet or leather?  Surely it would of made more sense on the Yatchmaster 2 a watch that designed to go near water.

The OP is clearly aimed at millennials  but I cant see them being that popular with them as they prefer their fitbits, apple watches and Daniel Wellingtons. 

It is a consolation prize for many. The daytona on oysterflex was never hot till recently...

Just riding on that very same trend. Quantities should be low, so they will be rarely seen in showcases (especially in the big cities)

GingerApple

I've always hated the Sky Dweller for some reason, but the feedback I've noticed around the forums/Instagram etc seem to be overwhelmingly positive for the 'new' Sky Dwellers.

Chiquita Fanjita
18 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I've always hated the Sky Dweller for some reason, but the feedback I've noticed around the forums/Instagram etc seem to be overwhelmingly positive for the 'new' Sky Dwellers.

Should listen to your Uncle Chiquita, he knows what he's talking about :D  You should open your horizons and also embrace the bi-metal bluesy ;) 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Should listen to your Uncle Chiquita, he knows what he's talking about :D  You should open your horizons and also embrace the bi-metal bluesy ;) 

The only thing true in this comment is that your age compared to mine is akin to an uncle. An old uncle.

Chiquita Fanjita
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

The only thing true in this comment is that you're age compared to mine is akin to an uncle. An old uncle.

:rofl: I think you are actually a couple of years older than myself ;) 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

:rofl: I think you are actually a couple of years older than myself ;) 

43. Go!

Chiquita Fanjita
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

43. Go!

42 :D 

43 in two weeks time though.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

42 :D 

43 in two weeks time though.

Childish twat.

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita

:rofl:

GenTLe

By the way, the size difference between the new and old subs is negligible (from 2:30):

dingle

The new 126610 is going for double MSRP!  
I knew it would be hard to get, but close to 20K for a Submariner is nuts !

• Like 1

tribefan
3 minutes ago, dingle said:

The new 126610 is going for double MSRP!  
I knew it would be hard to get, but close to 20K for a Submariner is nuts !

Way too much money sloshing around with too few people.

• Like 1

BravoDelta

20k for a sub :facepalm:. Grey market dealers are laughing all the way to the bank.  

• Like 1

paccbet

Some clown got their hands on the Cermit in the local group I am in, got shot down when they tried to sell it for CAD25k and left lol 

BravoDelta
22 hours ago, paccbet said:

Some clown got their hands on the Cermit in the local group I am in, got shot down when they tried to sell it for CAD25k and left lol 

So he most likely paid retail of $9,500 usd and is doubling the price. Wonder if he'll  get it sooner or later?

paccbet
1 hour ago, BravoDelta said:

So he most likely paid retail of $9,500 usd and is doubling the price. Wonder if he'll  get it sooner or later?

Lol, and another guy just tried to sell the orange OP for USD5000 more and when someone offered retail price, he basically told them to fuck off. These people are vultures 

BravoDelta
1 hour ago, paccbet said:

These people are vultures 

I've read a lot and watched a lot of videos on the Rolex bubble and I'm just resigned to the fact that I'll never understand the demand. Unable to purchase them at retail, people pay double and more for a plain looking watch that will largely be unnoticed and most likely be considered fake by anyone that does. Also risking a bubble burst leaving them at a considerable loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

dingle

.....:and I want one bad. The maxi was too big and bulky. This new one is just right........

I’ll spend up to $13K, but not $20K.