modernclassic

ZZF 116610LV 'V3' 2836 PICS

modernclassic

Hi Guys

This is QC pics from the latest ZZF 116610LV V£ with  a 2836 (not yet listed with a 3135). 

I have already accepted this but I'd like to hear your thoughts. 

I can see the clasp is not 100% I can live with the that. But, I know from the past a 2836 sat lower in the case meaning the crown sat lower too. I've looked close at it and the the crown seems to looks to be in the same position as the 3135, can you reassure me? 

I think its a really god looking rep, what do 'you' think?

Thanks

Thanks for looking

jackdiamonte

Thinl it would look better if I could see the pics lol

5 minutes ago, modernclassic said:

Hi Guys

This is QC pics from the latest ZZF 116610LV V£ with  a 2836 (not yet listed with a 3135). 

I have already accepted this but I'd like to hear your thoughts. 

I can see the clasp is not 100% I can live with the that. But, I know from the past a 2836 sat lower in the case meaning the crown sat lower too. I've looked close at it and the the crown seems to looks to be in the same position as the 3135, can you reassure me? 

I think its a really god looking rep, what do 'you' think?

Thanks

Wires

It’s probably best that your shit at posting pictures as a Mod has already told you not to post your QC pics:rulez:

• Like 1

jackdiamonte

Do it DO it DO it etc etc

modernclassic

done, did that three times,  spent pressing back by mistake,! lol.

just a few opinions on the crown height with the 2863, compared to the clone 3135 I know the rest is pretty  good? Id actually prefer the 2836 as it can be worked on/replaced etc. but the crown height is important to me as I won't be ale able to unsee it or change it if its not right!

modernclassic

Please mods leave it up for just a few replies - like I say, I have already bought and approved this watch. I'm not loikng for info so that i can reject it, I own it already, just waiting on it coming and would like some reassurance my fears over the crown height are nothing to worry about. Thanks guys,

Glaude

QC pics are not allowed on this forum, approved or not as per rules, head over to RWI for such input on already accepted pics

modernclassic

thank you for telling me this, ill do that. thanks.,