Dylan88888

Watch Gecko - Bracelet sale

Jasonbaylee

I though watch gecko bracelets are more expensive than strap code as the former is more robust in engineering.

So what watch will you fix it to?

Dylan88888

I’m doing an experiment with 6105 homage. Upgraded dial and hands via the grace of Rollie and needed a strap to pull it all together. 

Will post pics once I have the strap on it. 

“Charlie don’t surf. “

Jasonbaylee

6015 is such a classic vintage.
On the other hand, the bracelet you posted in the link is highly engineered. I don’t know will it be a compatible match albeit I know that bracelet is well suited for divers watch as it is robust and thick if I did not get it wrong.
6015 can’t be wrong on a leather strap unless u can get a gen aged bracelet or a vintagized Rep bracelet of high grade.

Dylan88888
25 minutes ago, Jasonbaylee said:

6015 is such a classic vintage.
On the other hand, the bracelet you posted in the link is highly engineered. I don’t know will it be a compatible match albeit I know that bracelet is well suited for divers watch as it is robust and thick if I did not get it wrong.
6015 can’t be wrong on a leather strap unless u can get a gen aged bracelet or a vintagized Rep bracelet of high grade.

It may end up as a failed experiment and the ugliest combination in Christendom, but that’s the fun of it. 

ddm27

Stick with Strapcode - they're very high quality/