Zooha

IWC 3777 "Le Petit Prince" ZF from Trusty Time

Zooha

Hello guys! 

So I've been looking around to get my first decent rep watch, because my reps before this were like $60 ones that the quality of, wasn't good. So after 1,5 year I decided to buy a decent replica watch. I always like the brand IWC, and especially their Portuguese and Pilot watches. The LPP always stood out, so here a few pictures for you guys! 

Bought this watch from Trusty. Alltough the watch was not in stock (the one I first wanted), Andrew handled it very correctly. Shipping was fast.

gGVHW.jpg gS30K.jpg gGg4Q.jpg gSDgL.jpg gGcyS.jpg gSzP8.jpg gSjmR.jpg gSKev.jpg

GenTLe

Nice piece. But don't let the chrono to run all the time: 1st) it's just stupid and makes you look like someone who has more money than brain and 2nd) the 7750 isn't made to have the chrono running all the time.

• Like 2

Mr_B
42 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Nice piece. But don't let the chrono to run all the time: 1st) it's just stupid and makes you look like someone who has more money than brain and 2nd) the 7750 isn't made to have the chrono running all the time.

Wise words sensei 

• Like 1

Edeeot

Nice time piece, gratz!!!

• Like 1

Zooha
1 hour ago, GenTLe said:

Thank you. You are completely right. Didn't even notice that I had the chrono on when I made the pictures haha. Normally don't have the function on a lot

• Like 1

cityello

Hello,
I'm also going to buy a 3777 and I'm undecided if on a steel strap and then buy a separate leather strap. I wanted to ask you how do you feel the strap if it is soft in good quality? What wrist size do you have? I have a 6.5. Feeling with the watch?

Thanks

Foxindebox
7 minutes ago, cityello said:

Hello,
I'm also going to buy a 3777 and I'm undecided if on a steel strap and then buy a separate leather strap. I wanted to ask you how do you feel the strap if it is soft in good quality? What wrist size do you have? I have a 6.5. Feeling with the watch?

Thanks

I’m looking for a bracelet for this watch as I bought it m2m without any kind of strap. I usually buy  my watches (gen and rep) on a bracelet and add a strap later. Works out cheaper in the long run ;)

• Like 1

brang1

great watch, could you have possibly got any more finger prints on the crystal in that second pic? :)

Foxindebox
24 minutes ago, brang1 said:

great watch, could you have possibly got any more finger prints on the crystal in that second pic? :)

You could probably use Touch ID with that :D

GLWS OP  :)

• Like 1

hettijo

Great watch! I have the gen. version and this one compared to mine looks stunning! Especially the blue dial is great. I now have ordered with Andrew the big pilot version. I will post pictures when it arrives. 

ENJOY this piece!

FunnyStarSystem

Love these and have one, but be gentle screwing in the crown, they tend to strip rather easily.