Jump to content
RussP

New Week Wrist Check for 14 September 2020

Recommended Posts

Leet1983

ZjiY6K.png

Trying it with deployment strap on it today 

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buddhabar

Always IWC custom.029ae9d679586f0b98c377f5ba9962bb.jpg

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BravoDelta

ZjiXjF.jpg

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intresting

ZjiNvk.jpg

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paccbet

ZjiJGL.jpg

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tribefan

ZjicAR.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Simonix said:

"it's important"

They just want to advertise on here is my guess, or they want some kind of money anyway...

More like I just ordered a watch from swissBseconds dot com and they haven't shipped it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bbsee

ZjmM41.jpg

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swiii

5d62bef1ca403ed941434e057f39654f.jpg


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WatchDog21

ZjooK8.jpg

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
processengr

50349109757_83c3348cb2_b.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mstan

Zjqjx4.jpg

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms
12 hours ago, dave47 said:

GORGEOUS strap for your watch, mate!! What type of strap material is that, and where did you find it??

dave

I'm not sure if nunu's is gen or not, but I just picked up a replica version with the Breitling stamped buckle from ebay.  Just waiting for my Breitling Superocean Chrono to get back from Prof so I can put it on the watch.

 

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BORDER-Classy-Nylon-Rubber-Watch-Band-Strap-for-Breitling-Navitimer-Avenger-22mm/203071082147

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FunnyStarSystem
3 hours ago, fatarms said:

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BORDER-Classy-Nylon-Rubber-Watch-Band-Strap-for-Breitling-Navitimer-Avenger-22mm/203071082147

 

I've often wondered what your avatar is and then I recently decided to rewatch the Venture Bros on Hulu and lolz. Never would've guessed it was Hank :D

Where'd the Santa hat come from though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simonix

Backside shot for a change...

ZjOIsD.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nunu78
3 hours ago, fatarms said:

I'm not sure if nunu's is gen or not, but I just picked up a replica version with the Breitling stamped buckle from ebay.  Just waiting for my Breitling Superocean Chrono to get back from Prof so I can put it on the watch.

 

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BORDER-Classy-Nylon-Rubber-Watch-Band-Strap-for-Breitling-Navitimer-Avenger-22mm/203071082147

 

 

 

that's exactly the same strap but my buckle is Gen, which ive bought almost 9 years ago, recently got treated with Cape Cod.

@dave47 i have already PM the link, last night to you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Popperini
12 minutes ago, Simonix said:

Backside shot for a change...

Came for the backside pic... disappointed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simonix
2 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Came for the backside pic... disappointed.

How about this...?!

ZjO1TJ.jpg

 

@Popperini

only joking.... ;-)

ZjO9bP.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FunnyStarSystem

:vomit:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms
44 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

I've often wondered what your avatar is and then I recently decided to rewatch the Venture Bros on Hulu and lolz. Never would've guessed it was Hank :D

Where'd the Santa hat come from though?

It feels like someone with a fever is yelling in my pants!  :lol:

I've used this avatar at other boards over the years.  One year at one of those boards, at Christmas time of the year, someone took everyone's avatar and photoshopped Santa hats onto them.  I ended up using the same one here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mclarendude

ff891c1cdbf762e3fe4176d3ba8282a4.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShylockEins

7f040bfb2193f5bc32982cd71d546271.plist

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nummer14

ce4a0d2ba5756eda84fef853fdd9dcd9.plist

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intresting

good morning

ZjYspP.jpg

ZjYuGW.jpg

ZjY7AS.jpg

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FunnyStarSystem
1 hour ago, fatarms said:

It feels like someone with a fever is yelling in my pants!  :lol:

I've used this avatar at other boards over the years.  One year at one of those boards, at Christmas time of the year, someone took everyone's avatar and photoshopped Santa hats onto them.  I ended up using the same one here.

I've thought of using a Dr. Mrs. The Monarch Girlfriend as my avatar, but when the voice aspect is lost it just looks like a cartoon Jackie Kennedy. Unfortunately I am no Brock Sampson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms

ZjyD7X.jpg

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×