Khronos

Just when you think you've seen them all...

Khronos

This is new to me:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/tbt-seiko-astronaut-watch-a829-6029-aka-rotocall/

seiko-rotocall-A829-00007-1536x1024.jpg

seiko-rotocall-A829-00013.jpg

seiko-rotocall-A829-00004-1125x1536.jpg

I'm stoked that I haven't heard of these before considering my obsession with anything space related. The thing that I find the most intriguing is the rotating bezel. That does things. I wish I wasn't broke.

Thoughts?

simey83

That’s class!!!

BravoDelta

Pretty neat.  My ebay search turned up zero. Just a couple expensive bezels and parts. 

Khronos

@simey83 I think so too. My dream watch would be something like this, but ana-digi style. I have a thing for ana-digi lately, I'd give a kindney for a Breitling Aerospace Evo :)

• Like 1

simey83
[mention=42740]simey83[/mention] I think so too. My dream watch would be something like this, but ana-digi style. I have a thing for ana-digi lately, I'd give a kindney for a Breitling Aerospace Evo 

Loves those Aerospace’s!!! These Rotocall seem to be hens teeth, can’t see one anywhere!!

Khronos
1 minute ago, BravoDelta said:

Pretty neat.  My ebay search turned up zero. Just a couple expensive bezels and parts. 

They will pop up, I'm sure. I was looking for a Seiko 7A28-703B for quite some time and nothing. And then one day I had to choose one of three great deals. Patience is the name of the game with old Seikos. Unfortunately. 

Just now, simey83 said:

Loves those Aerospace’s!!! These Rotocall seem to be hens teeth, can’t see one anywhere!!

Contact the author of the article. You never know :)

West34th

It's very rare in the watch world to see something you've never seen before but I've never seen that Seiko. I love the bezel feature and it looks very cool; retro yet still cool now.

Congrats :)