timetowatch

I was a member at RWI but not any more

mclarendude

LMFAOOOOO. Pass the popcorn and the m&m’s.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jibuti
7 hours ago, dingle said:

I heard the admin at RWI is a tough old chap from down under.......

:popcorn:

They all are like that.  Upside down, running Ponzi schemes and driving RRs. 

Simonix

Welcome to the forum. ......

:-)

onzenuub
15 hours ago, timetowatch said:

Hi All, I am  new here, and this is my first time in this forum. I was a member at RWI - Replica Watch Info, and my experience was the worst. I was accused of being someone else and called a scammer, and sent to the brig, a place where they go and humiliate you by calling you names and posting unpleasant pictures of you.  I was attacked by all the mods and the worst part of this forum was that they never bothered to investigate the situation. I never sold anything their, and I had only made purchases, and I could not track nor contact the people I had made purchases from.  the only way around it was by creating multiple sock accounts. It took a while to clear my name, and as I was able to prove that I was not the person they had mistaken me fore and they could not admit that they had made a mistake.  They had caused too much problem for me that I will never go there again.  I was able to get all the watches and parts i needed to have finish a super franken rolex. Having that said I had spent thousands of dollars there and never got an apology for the grief they had put me through so they had lost a member who had made lots of purchases from trusted dealers and members.  

idiots are everywhere.

FunnyStarSystem

From all the evidence presented thus far, I deduce that @timetowatch is Q.

Welcome Q!    :clap:

Jibuti
1 hour ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

From all the evidence presented thus far, I deduce that @timetowatch is Q.

Welcome Q!    :clap:

you just might be right

Q Star GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

dave47
On 18/09/2020 at 17:34, timetowatch said:

Hi All, I am  new here, and this is my first time in this forum. I was a member at RWI - Replica Watch Info, and my experience was the worst. I was accused of being someone else and called a scammer, and sent to the brig, a place where they go and humiliate you by calling you names and posting unpleasant pictures of you.  I was attacked by all the mods and the worst part of this forum was that they never bothered to investigate the situation. I never sold anything their, and I had only made purchases, and I could not track nor contact the people I had made purchases from.  the only way around it was by creating multiple sock accounts. It took a while to clear my name, and as I was able to prove that I was not the person they had mistaken me fore and they could not admit that they had made a mistake.  They had caused too much problem for me that I will never go there again.  I was able to get all the watches and parts i needed to have finish a super franken rolex. Having that said I had spent thousands of dollars there and never got an apology for the grief they had put me through so they had lost a member who had made lots of purchases from trusted dealers and members.  

Sorry to learn of your troubles, mate. I'm sure that some problems do occur with members. Clear communications with the mods usually helps. I know, as I've been a member of RWI for eleven years & can attest to their great support -- which came in handy while I was recovering from a serious brain surgery to remove a tumor; it left me partially disabled; RWI was a great help with my recovery. This is MY experience there,  so I'd encourage you to return and in a humane way explain your case; there ARE a lot of very helpful mods and mates there that I trust very much -- and most of them are also HERE on RWG as well.

Good luck!

dave

Jibuti
10 minutes ago, dave47 said:

Sorry to learn of your troubles, mate. I'm sure that some problems do occur with members. Clear communications with the mods usually helps. I know, as I've been a member of RWI for eleven years & can attest to their great support -- which came in handy while I was recovering from a serious brain surgery to remove a tumor; it left me partially disabled; RWI was a great help with my recovery. This is MY experience there,  so I'd encourage you to return and in a humane way explain your case; there ARE a lot of very helpful mods and mates there that I trust very much -- and most of them are also HERE on RWG as well.

Good luck!

dave

your intents are good.....but he is banned over there.... and all of his socks accounts....are and will be....

tripdog123
On 18/09/2020 at 23:34, timetowatch said:

the only way around it was by creating multiple sock accounts.

Hopefully out of all these multiple socks you were able to find some that matched ?

• Like 4

Raddave

:)

• Like 3

fatarms

Seems like some of the RWI cavalry have arrived :D

• Like 1

Jibuti
7 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Seems like some of the RWI cavalry have arrived :D

yup.... but good guys this time.....

Mismatched Socks – imperfectprogress.me

tripdog, don't be silly!

• Like 1

wimpie007

Bookmarked ;-) :ban1:

• Like 1

tucker

That sucks dude. Welcome to RWG. 

• Like 4

Raddave
On 18/09/2020 at 17:56, NCRich said:

What's RWI?

Recreational Water Illness i think 

• Like 2

SCShrek

Only a matter of time. Think the OP got a clue and bugged out. :Bolt:

SCShrek
25 minutes ago, Raddave said:

And all the time I thought it meant Really Weird Individuals.... fuck me! :D

• Like 2

trailboss99

yeah  . . .  na.

• Like 2

deju

I mean technically RWG is the looney bin for RWI :lol:

• Like 3

mclarendude

Actually, it’s the Really Willy Institute. Only people with real,@Glaude certified Willies can join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

onzenuub

Fuck you too

Aren
On 21/09/2020 at 13:12, onzenuub said:

Fuck you too

Promises, promises...

Hi Onze Darling!  It's nice to see that some things never change!

:wub: 

Daffy
1 hour ago, Aren said:

Promises, promises...

*actual chuckle out loud*

Howdy, Aren!

onzenuub
16 hours ago, Aren said:

Promises, promises...

Hey Sweetie, long time we didn't ............................................................... 

Aren
On 25/09/2020 at 10:46, onzenuub said:

Hey Sweetie, long time we didn't ............................................................... 

After that last trip to the Rennaisance I gave up on you handsome.  After all of our wasted years, I finally realized the other mems were right about you...

YOU  NO  NOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!  Well, you do know about  watches, and luminol...I'll give you that.  :drunksing:

I haven't visited Amsterdam since before the subway was finished.  Yep, only the Dutch would install a subway below sea level.

Yes Onze , we'll always have  Paris -  I mean the Antillies!  De bloemetjes buiten zetten  waar ik zal  wacthen je.  Mwuh!

On 24/09/2020 at 19:45, Daffy said:

*actual chuckle out loud*

Howdy, Aren!

Daffy...How ya doin?  Did you put a new strap on that Blackseal?  I would love to see a pix.  I always thought about it, but didn't get around to it.

Haha...that Blackseal is somewhere in Section 8...or elsewhere. 

Hope life is being kind to both of you Gents.  Good to see long time friends.

I can't believe I it's been a decade !