steveo75

Bezel ring supplier

steveo75

This might be a stupid question, but where do I find bezels for sale? I've got a case that's lost its bezel, I've got a bezel insert on it's way, but bezel rings to put the insert in seem hard to come by. I'd assumed that in the same way you can get crystals in a variety of dimensions and sizes and styles it'd be the same for bezels, but there don't seem many for sale despite millions of inserts being available. Any tips for how to find them would be very gratefully received! Thanks 

BadPickle

Might need a smidge more info on that, like... what watch is it :ohwell:

steveo75

Thanks, it's a gate Seamaster style watch originally but I thought I'd have a play and use the case as a base for an attempted custom build. 

RobertMills

Finding bezel rings can be a bit of a hunt, even with plenty of inserts around. It's like trying to find the missing puzzle piece sometimes.
One suggestion is to explore online watch supply stores. Websites like www.moodringcolors.com often stock various watch accessories, and you might come across the bezel ring you need to complement your insert. Don't hesitate to browse through their selection; you might stumble upon the perfect match for your case.
Additionally, consider reaching out to local watch repair shops or watchmakers. They often have a good supply of spare parts and might have the specific bezel ring you're looking for.

Edited by RobertMills