Jk1846

Repgeek

Jk1846

Maybe it’s just me but I was wondering if anyone else is having problems logging into RepGeek, I do not venture over on RepGeek that often primarily because it’s a huge pain in the ass to try to log in and for some reason I can’t find where to contact the admin for help, can anyone please shed some light on this and point me in the right direction, if not hell I won’t worry about even trying to bother with RepGeek anymore thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatarms

I just logged in.  There's login fields at the top of the home page.  I type my username and password and I'm in.  It's actually easier to login there than it is here because you don't have to click on a button to login, the fields are there already.  Although, probably not as secure... another topic.

tribefan

I haven't been over there in months, but I just went over there and was logged right in, no issues.

deju

it's fine here. 

I know if you use a password manager like dashlane, the login section in the header never works, you need to use the login page instead 

Jk1846
it's fine here. 

I know if you use a password manager like dashlane, the login section in the header never works, you need to use the login page instead 

Thank you that could be my problem, greatly appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk