deez629

Best Rolex Submariner(Black) - Recommendations

deez629

Hi team,
Newbie here, have been looking for a few days now but cannot decide on which one to go for.
Can you guys recommend what do you think is the best Black Submariner out there at the moment, 

Bobbylah

A used 16610 (90s vintage) with the tritium lume. They are pretty reasonable these days.

deez629

Sorry if i was not clear , was talking about replicas

Intresting

Have you done some research on the site?  There are plenty of posts?  

Devil

I would suggest doing some research... Most members on this site hate that question as it comes up so often and there's not a definite answer in most cases.

deju

Best with out a doubt is the 116610LN 

BadPickle

114060LN 

fatarms
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

114060LN 

This.

deez629

I am aware people hate this question, sorry people, just want to see what people's thoughts are and their experiences of actually looking at the items in real life and what they think of them.

GingerApple

I'm in a good mood. This is a one time nice response. No follow up questions allowed:

There's a glut of new, excellent Reps hitting the TDs now/over the next couple of weeks. There's RXF, VSF, ZZFv3, Noob v11, ZF and ARFv4. They all look amazing.

Wait a few weeks until early buyers have them in hand to see which is the best/which is your favourite. That will take a bit of research though. RWI is best to research it.

That's it. Now fuck off with the annoying questions.

• Like 3

deju
1 minute ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I'm in a good mood.

My misery brings you joy :rofl:

• Like 1

fatarms
9 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

:lol:

GingerApple

:)

For clarity OP, it's the annoying questions that need to fuck off - you on the other hand are very welcome. So long as you do your research!

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

Just hit 50 posts and buy one on M2M from one of us. We won't see you again for three years until you come back for your 51st post declaring that you hate reps now and only buy gen microbrands. We will be nice and not tell you the microbands are assembled in the same factories as the reps. Your account will go permanently dormant after that, and we'll use it to store our patio furniture.

Now go get those 50 posts because I have a BK/Noob SD4000 I'm thinking of tossing into the bear exhibit.

• Like 3

CurioLeo

As I tell every newbie who asks the same question, although none of them ever believe me, no replica Rolex feels the same as a gen i.e. if you are looking to get a Sub for yourself to scratch the "I am wearing a Rolex" itch, you are out of luck.   If, however, you want to try a Rolex to illicit some sort of a response from others, GF has already given you the answer.  Since you are asking this question, you almost certainly won't know enough about the minute differences in the details to differentiate between the various latest releases and the average person whom you hope to impress definitely won't be able to tell you are wearing replica.  To them, you  are either a rich wanker with a Rolex or just a wanker with a fake Rolex (the more typical reaction unless the rest of your image can pull off wearing a Rolex) ...…. So, go and buy the most expensive latest release you can afford and pretend its real - all will be well.  

BadPickle
7 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I'm in a good mood. This is a one time nice response. No follow up questions allowed:

There's a glut of new, excellent Reps hitting the TDs now/over the next couple of weeks. There's RXF, VSF, ZZFv3, Noob v11, ZF and ARFv4. They all look amazing.

Wait a few weeks until early buyers have them in hand to see which is the best/which is your favourite. That will take a bit of research though. RWI is best to research it.

Dementia or denial? 

BravoDelta

Get a Breitling rep. Nobody will think its fake. 

• Like 2

deez629

Seems like there is alot of negative comments about the replicas, what is the issue? Do they not lust long? 

I had replicas before but they were quite shit and stopped working , but these seem to be abit more on point.

CurioLeo
11 minutes ago, deez629 said:

Seems like there is alot of negative comments about the replicas, what is the issue? Do they not lust long? 

I had replicas before but they were quite shit and stopped working , but these seem to be abit more on point.

Not negative comments about replicas per se -  the best ones are in fact rather amazing value when you consider they are like 2% of the cost of the real deal.  You just need to manage your expectations. Typically anyone who starts off by asking about the best Rolex Sub generally has unrealistic expectations.

GenTLe
5 hours ago, deez629 said:

There are good and bad ones when it comes to movements and also when it comes to the outside appearance. When you are over 300$ the external appearance is always good and only someone with a deep knowledge and a 10x loupe can tell if it's real or rep.

When it comes to the movements, it's a deep difficult thing to dive into. Let's just say that if you want piece of mind, get one with a non modified A2824 or A2836. You can see how the movements look on google to see if they are modified or not (check the balance wheel and its support and compare to the TD pictures).

If you want a Rolex clone movement, then they are ok-ish but beware that if it fail you'll need to get a new one which costs (on aliexpress) around 145$ (while a new A2824/A2836 are about 60/70$). Performance-wise they're very similar, they aren't a low beat 21j crap.

For the rest take your time and dig into it.

Personally if I was you I'd go for a Noob V10 with 2824, which is also heavily discounted now and it's still one of the best around without entering in the realm of the Rolex clone movements: https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=21829

• Like 1

BadApple
24 minutes ago, deez629 said:

Lust you long time........ 

Just get onto Narikaas page and get yourself one of these...... 

https://narikaa.smugmug.com/New-Thai/ROLEX-1904001/

Intresting
30 minutes ago, deez629 said:

missing the point.  You are told to go do your on research.  and make up your own mind

Flinnt
6 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Lust you long time........ 

:rofl:

My sub must be frigid. Never comes to bed with me. Or maybe it’s just my ugly mug. 

GingerApple
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Dementia or denial? 

I don't remember.

BadPickle
4 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I don't remember.

How the worm has turned