deez629

Best Rolex Submariner(Black) - Recommendations

GingerApple
32 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

How the worm has turned 

I've no idea what you're on about btw, either in the quoted comment or your previous one. Nice to see your back though regardless.

shudoctor

114060LN 

Elias1969
On 21/10/2020 at 06:34, trustytime said:

Jmqque.jpg
VSF Factory VS3135 Hulk Submariner Special Pre-Order @ Trusty Time

Special Pre-order Special for VSF 116610LN + 116610LV with 50 USD off using coupon code "VSFCOMBO"

Early Pre-order Special for VSF 116610LV with 30 USD off using coupon code "VSFHULK"

Offer valid till 31 Oct 2020

Get yours at Trusty Time today

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=VSF116610&x=0&y=0

On 01/10/2020 at 01:28, CurioLeo said:

As I tell every newbie who asks the same question, although none of them ever believe me, no replica Rolex feels the same as a gen i.e. if you are looking to get a Sub for yourself to scratch the "I am wearing a Rolex" itch, you are out of luck.   If, however, you want to try a Rolex to illicit some sort of a response from others, GF has already given you the answer.  Since you are asking this question, you almost certainly won't know enough about the minute differences in the details to differentiate between the various latest releases and the average person whom you hope to impress definitely won't be able to tell you are wearing replica.  To them, you  are either a rich wanker with a Rolex or just a wanker with a fake Rolex (the more typical reaction unless the rest of your image can pull off wearing a Rolex) ...…. So, go and buy the most expensive latest release you can afford and pretend its real - all will be well.  

True say, I have a collection of all genuine watches except the submariner Rolex, and even when I wear the Gens, I always get asked, is that real? So a good replica at the fraction of the price is a good idea. 

Edited by Elias1969