McJules

Some other stuff i've been working on (non watch stuff)

McJules

Hi folks!

As some of you know, i've been away from the forums for a few years, i focused on my career and did less leather work.

Since last year, i decided to perfect my craft and see what else i could do.

Back at my craft now and stronger than ever!

I'm now offering a wide range of leather accessorires such as card holders, wallets, hand bags, duffle bags, bum bags (fanny pack), messenger bags and so on (i can make pretty much anything now) and wanted to share the latest work i did.

Feel free to comment and share your impression on what you see.

As usual, everything is handmade, without any machine involve other than a dremel for edge correction and my hot foil stamping machine. 

Every stitch, one by one, is made by hand.

Using the best of the best in leather and other materials.

Hope you like what you see :)

hjBcAmz.jpg

ur0DrX8.jpg

hjEYtSs.jpg

dlkxALw.jpg

N0GKO3s.jpg

LLPtsub.jpg

VnCTLov.jpg

riEAKhD.jpg

2xZaWjv.jpg

XBijfGa.jpg

dKI2uwx.jpg

MfHXE99.jpg

lp2fS7C.jpg

IQLtWu5.jpg

iiXz0gL.jpg

XXkw6Fx.jpg

FELwKqm.jpg

aT5UYN2.jpg

sD6hUlP.jpg

Iz2hGVI.jpg

YqxqDq0.jpg

PeTCBWq.jpg

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/u6HLUMt)

BGT3bBl.jpg

BLWSJV0.jpg

9M68wXN.jpg

LWI1z6S.jpg

SokvszM.jpg

NiwXTpe.jpg

OJcvKpR.jpg

ROgrpSA.jpg

S1EHMQp.jpg

RgcqRi6.jpg

dJ8zaPh.jpg

ZHCiyZ3.jpg

nimXqJs.jpg

ATtJoRL.jpg

1x09dRl.jpg

AAHoUrH.jpg

9QglyDu.jpg

23HGw58.jpg

6AtO4qO.jpg

• Like 6

nunu78

Wow, very impressive 

• Like 1

McJules

Thanks! :)

Lot of hours went into these

FuzzyCoyote

Hey buddy, great to see you back. Been away for a bit myself. 

Can thoroughly recommend anything this guy does for anyone wondering. Bought a couple of straps a couple of years back and they were flawless. The pride that went into them was clear to see.

Will take a proper look at the things you are doing now mate and I'm sure il be looking into a purchase soon.

All the best. 

• Like 1

NCRich

WOW!  That is impressive.  I bow down to such talent.

• Like 1

tribefan

The paisley lined bag......ohh that's nice.

• Like 1

Thommo82

Stunning work mate!

• Like 1

paccbet

My god, amazing work! I like especially that camo weekend bag

• Like 1

GingerApple

Impressive! Do you have a sales page for this stuff or is it all bespoke?

• Like 1

RussP

All beautifully crafted!

You're very talented :bugeyes:

• Like 1

Glaude

The stitching and assembly as well as the design are truly splendid !

• Like 1

Intresting

wow!  Did you work for Hermes or Chanel or LV before striking out on your own?   Impressive!   Do you have a website or catalogue that one can browse and perhaps purchase? 

• Like 1

Mystery Shopper

Very, very nice. :clap:

• Like 1

Psssniper

That's a talent few have, very nice work!

Already asked but is there a website?

• Like 1

BadPickle

You have a real special talent there pal, top work :clap:

• Like 1

RolexFan1

Is the a price list for these or is it all just for yourself? I’d be interested to know where to buy. Thanks 

• Like 1

McJules
17 hours ago, FuzzyCoyote said:

Hey buddy, great to see you back. Been away for a bit myself. 

Can thoroughly recommend anything this guy does for anyone wondering. Bought a couple of straps a couple of years back and they were flawless. The pride that went into them was clear to see.

Will take a proper look at the things you are doing now mate and I'm sure il be looking into a purchase soon.

All the best. 

Thanks mate!! Really appreciate it :)

16 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Impressive! Do you have a sales page for this stuff or is it all bespoke?

I work mostly by custom order. I had a website but decided to close it as i had very few request via the site and mostly by Instagram.

Best to follow my work is my ig, www.instagram.com/bondtailored

McJules
13 hours ago, Intresting said:

wow!  Did you work for Hermes or Chanel or LV before striking out on your own?   Impressive!   Do you have a website or catalogue that one can browse and perhaps purchase? 

Lol no, i learned everything by myself by watching videos and trying new stuff by looking at pictures. I started back in 2012 doing watch straps and evolved on everything else after as i needed to push myself with new challenges.

I don't have a website as i closed it this year since it was generating much. I'm mostly active on Instagram, wich i listed the link on the previous comment.

Pretty much anything can be done. all i need is to talk with you and see what you have in mind and we build it together from there

• Like 1

McJules
8 hours ago, RolexFan1 said:

Is the a price list for these or is it all just for yourself? I’d be interested to know where to buy. Thanks 

There's no pricelist as such since it vary alot depending on the leather, project and all.

I won't hide the fact that it's not cheap. A duffle bag is at least 25-30 hours to make but it's a bag that will last for life with minimal care. 

To give a rough idea, duffles start at 650$usd and handbags at 375$usd and can go up to..??

Best is to contact me and discuss your ideas. I'm not limited to only the models posted. I can create one-offs and build new patterns as well.

Thanks all for all the good words! I didn't think bags would be appreciated this much :D

It's always a pleasure to share my work with you as i always considered this place ''home'' since i started playing with watches

• Like 1

RolexFan1
14 hours ago, McJules said:

There's no pricelist as such since it vary alot depending on the leather, project and all.

I won't hide the fact that it's not cheap. A duffle bag is at least 25-30 hours to make but it's a bag that will last for life with minimal care. 

To give a rough idea, duffles start at 650$usd and handbags at 375$usd and can go up to..??

Best is to contact me and discuss your ideas. I'm not limited to only the models posted. I can create one-offs and build new patterns as well.

Thanks all for all the good words! I didn't think bags would be appreciated this much :D

It's always a pleasure to share my work with you as i always considered this place ''home'' since i started playing with watches

I’m actually quite interested in the bear. The mrs is pregnant just now so once we know the sex and a name I’ll probably be in touch. Thanks 

McJules
17 hours ago, RolexFan1 said:

I’m actually quite interested in the bear. The mrs is pregnant just now so once we know the sex and a name I’ll probably be in touch. Thanks 

No prob mate!

I did quite a few actually for newborn child as they will last a lifetime. Quite a bit more expensive than a standard teddy bear but it's a full bespoke bear. 

One thing my clients liked about it is that a special note can be left in it. If something ever happen to the bear, the note will be found. I place it under the stitching behind the head and did one for my son as well.

If someday something happen to me,  my wife knows something is hidden inside for him so she can tell him. The stitching can be redone by anyone with a little experience.

It's a small detail but it can mean everything to our little ones someday

Thang

WOW!!! All look great.